Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You're better than this fam. The discussions need to be had whether they're on a football forum or not. Silencing/suppressing political/social discourse doesn't mean that the country wasn't already divided along various identitfied lines. Why any mod would think promoting an ignorance is bliss philosophy would make this forum more inviting is beyond me.
Because there's a time and place for everything. We're united by our love for the Canes. We all want the same thing and can bicker all day about how to get there.

Now politics, that's like having a forum for just Florida teams. Multiple tribes trying to declare their superiority by running down the others.

No politics is much better.

"Very few posters have the leverage to avoid immediate compliance". Hmmmmm. I wonder what kind of leverage? Nude photos? Kidnapped a loved one?
Probably more along the lines of high volume participants in the quickly approaching 300 page several thousand posts circular rep party KTDT thread if I were to guess.

132F9900-DE40-4281-A32C-89EC46A74AA1.gif

Because there's a time and place for everything. We're united by our love for the Canes. We all want the same thing and can bicker all day about how to get there.

Now politics, that's like having a forum for just Florida teams. Multiple tribes trying to declare their superiority by running down the others.

No politics is much better.

That's not what I'm advocating for. I'm saying that people in this country need to learn how to listen to & accept different perspectives/viewpoints. This forum has the potential to facilitate that. In order for that to happen the mods actually have to do their jobs effectively.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's not what I'm advocating for. I'm saying that people in this country need to learn how to listen & accept different perspectives/viewpoints. This forum has the potential to facilitate that. In order for that to happen the mods actually have to do their jobs effectively.
We’re not moderating a political forum nor do the owners want one. I’m here for Canes like most people who joined... otherwise I’d rather be elsewhere.

This is a football board. Tired of seeing the same posters derail thread after thread with their political shìt slinging and race baiting.

Make a separate board for that bullshít. Or don’t, idc, but I’m tired of the same routines from the same posters. How they avoid discipline is beyond me. Mklein was banned for talking about drinking a lot while there is a handful of posters that just run wild on the political threads with their divisive drivel. Makes no sense.

Advertisement
It's not hypocrisy if all your arguments get resoundingly dismantled/refuted/debunked fyi. Thats like saying someone who argues that the sky isn't blue deserves to have their argument entertained. LMAO
You are ninja-level at proving my points and self-own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not what I'm advocating for. I'm saying that people in this country need to learn how to listen & accept different perspectives/viewpoints. This forum has the potential to facilitate that. In order for that to happen the mods actually have to do their jobs effectively.

Plenty of other boards for you to do just that. In fact the only reason we even talk about this covid, is because of how it will affect the season otherwise I’d be in favor of banning all that talk too

And about accepting and listening to different viewpoints? I don’t think there’s a single poster here that does that. People just spray out their own opinions and insult the other side, that’s all it is here.

It's starting already with the slick shots. Watch what the usual hoard of 4 or 5 dullards do with craval for him offering an opinion that contained no slick shots. Then, he'll defend himself, and they'll try to censor him.
You are one of the worst ones. Maybe the worst. The Maude’s continually allow you to insult others and spew your nonsense and personal attacks. When someone fires back, you play the victim. Pitiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back