Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one of the worst ones. Maybe the worst. The Maude’s continually allow you to insult others and spew your nonsense and personal attacks. When someone fires back, you play the victim. Pitiful!
Have you seen his user file to know there’s no limits? If you’re asking if a 40,000 post click generating machine like Chise or a reaction score football posting recruiting GOAT like LCE will or would get more leeway than you, me and others... Yup. In my opinion there isn’t a question about that. That’s an easy business decision.

Advertisement
1592612435432.png

To repeat what I stated in yet another locked thread, I’m gonna do the board and owners a favor and just start infracting and banning some of you habitual thread wrecking divisive maggots who bring nothing to the board but division and trouble.

This includes Fascist Magaloids, Libtarded Commies, race baiters, political pricks and other assorted miserable putzes who literally continue to ruin this place. The point system won’t matter. We will no longer be patient and wait. If you’re Effing up the board on the regular or cause other trouble, the scope of the Maude gun is gonna find and clip you like Shinebox in Goodfella’s. For some, it may already be too late.

This is a free board. It’s a privilege not a God-given right to post here, let alone shît all over the place. Very few posters have the leverage to avoid immediate compliance.

BIG MOVES

Advertisement
We’re not moderating a political forum nor do the owners want one. I’m here for Canes like most people who joined... otherwise I’d rather be elsewhere.

My pt is that the reason why the threads degenerate to the levels that they do has very little to do with the actual subject matter or whats being discussed. You don't think MIA fans are just as divided when it comes to all things relating to Canes football? The primary objective of any forum is to facilitate the sharing of ideas & discourse. Regardless of what's being discussed it can always be conducted in a civil manner. I realize it would be more work for the mods, but there's also much to gain from that as well.

What about the several a$$hats hanging around with clearly political avatars and tag lines transparently meant to bait and antagonize? Arguably, every porst they make contains a political message because the avatar and tag line are included. Will that be curtailed?

Personally, I like it when racists, a$$holes, magaloids, inbred morons, and all around pieces of **** advertise themselves as such. But I am curious about the scope of this new enforcement policy.

Advertisement
It's starting already with the slick shots. Watch what the usual hoard of 4 or 5 dullards do with craval for him offering an opinion that contained no slick shots. Then, he'll defend himself, and they'll try to censor him.

It's like drawing a foul in basketball. Certain guys are gonna take cheap shots, then when someone gives them an elbow, they're going to scream to the moderators about the unfairness of it all.

My pt is that the reason why the threads degenerate to the levels that they do has very little to do with the actual subject matter or whats being discussed. You don't think MIA fans are just as divided when it comes to all things relating to Canes football? The primary objective of any forum is to facilitate the sharing of ideas & discourse. Regardless of what's being discussed it can always be conducted in a civil manner. I realize it would be more work for the mods, but there's also much to gain from that as well.
It’s impossible for the mods without mass bannng and that’s not what this board is here for. We don’t want to moderate a political race war zone. That’s why the WEZ is now a separately owned entity.

What about the several a$$hats hanging around with clearly political avatars and tag lines transparently meant to bait and antagonize? Arguably, every porst they make contains a political message because the avatar and tag line are included. Will that be curtailed?

Personally, I like it when racists, a$$holes, magaloids, inbred morons, and all around pieces of **** advertise themselves as such. But I am curious about the scope of this new enforcement policy.
It’s on the agenda.

Advertisement
It’s impossible for the mods without mass bannng and that’s not what this board is here for. We don’t want to moderate a political race war zone. That’s why the WEZ is now a separately owned entity.
God **** right it is

Advertisement
That's not what I'm advocating for. I'm saying that people in this country need to learn how to listen to & accept different perspectives/viewpoints. This forum has the potential to facilitate that. In order for that to happen the mods actually have to do their jobs effectively.
We agree on the end goal. We disagree about it starting here. The anonymity of the Internet means nobody listens to a viewpoint they don't agree with. You end up with two echo chambers blaming the other for all the world's problems.

If we start by focusing on little things we have in common, maybe things get better from there.

Have you seen his user file to know there’s no limits? If you’re asking if a 40,000 post click generating machine like Chise or a reaction score football posting recruiting GOAT like LCE will or would get more leeway than you, me and others... Yup. In my opinion there isn’t a question about that. That’s an easy business decision.
Is there a chart somewhere that shows the various levels? I'm curious how many more I need before I can safely respond when I'm called a ****.

Is there a chart somewhere that shows the various levels? I'm curious how many more I need before I can safely respond when I'm called a ****.
No chart, just basic poster economics. There are limits but the limits for a rookie Jeff Thomas or Trajan Bandy will be different than the limits for Joe Burrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back