Sentinel's 2015 Florida Top 100

Advertisement
Agree with others who have said Cronkrite, Jaquan, and Ridley are too low, especially Ridley.

Dexter Williams at No. 80 is another ranking that jumps out as laughable.

Sh’Mar Kilby-Lane at No. 91?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do people really think Cronkrite and Jaquan are 5 star players?

Jaquan Johnson is a 5 star in my eyes, Cronkrite is a 4 star. but at the same time, I rate people just on watching them play not by stars

But have you actually watched the kids NOT in palm beach,broward, dade county area? Just like you have easy access to those tri counties the sentinel has the info on kids in central fla. I'm pretty sure a lot of guys from the central/ north fla/ panhandle area would disagree with a lot of the kids yall put on a pedastool from s. Fla. Just like we disagree with the rankings Scout,Rivals,ESPN,& 24/7sports put out..

I will say one thing if its one person i wish the canes could get off that list Derwin James that boy is a MONSTER

Advertisement
Do people really think Cronkrite and Jaquan are 5 star players?

Jaquan Johnson is a 5 star in my eyes, Cronkrite is a 4 star. but at the same time, I rate people just on watching them play not by stars

so you think Johnson is going to be a first round draft pick?

I, for one, think he could be Earl Thomas. So yes.
I guess he could be not sure he runs a 4.4 like Thomas, Matt Elam probably a better comparison if you were to go that route. Also it is not hard to find 32 prospects in 2015 with better film

a lot of people would agree Jaquan Johnson is a five star, the only reason he isn't is because of his height. I've watched him play since his freshman year and he's gotten dramatically better each year and I thought he was a future 5 star his sophomore year. It's not his athletic ability, it's his football IQ and just playmaking ability. Peter made the comment he's Ed Reed-esque and I feel that it's pretty on point.

Advertisement
a lot of people would agree Jaquan Johnson is a five star, the only reason he isn't is because of his height. I've watched him play since his freshman year and he's gotten dramatically better each year and I thought he was a future 5 star his sophomore year. It's not his athletic ability, it's his football IQ and just playmaking ability. Peter made the comment he's Ed Reed-esque and I feel that it's pretty on point.

Jaquan is a must get.

so you think he is a top 32 prospect in the country because that is what a 5 star prospect is.

so you think he is a top 32 prospect in the country because that is what a 5 star prospect is.

I think that's what he's saying. How many times do you need to hear it?

Advertisement

Once, and I didnt think that is what he is saying which is the reason I asked again.

G Camp is the truth...........gator in thee nd

Old stone hands. I always thought you were a crackhead, my suspicions have been confirmed now.

Guess he sux then if u say so.

At wideout it looks that way. Guy has Megatron at the position the only thing he's missing is attacking the ball and coming down with it. That's a big deal when saying someone is the truth. Dude can be a good safety like most project him, but his highest upside is at wr and dude can't catch.

Once, and I didnt think that is what he is saying which is the reason I asked again.

The reason you asked again is because you're a gator fan. We all know you have to be slow in the head to be one of those.

Advertisement
Back