Sentinel's 2015 Florida Top 100

Advertisement
JAQUAN JOHNSON IS A FIVE STAR PROSPECT IN MY EYES

321.jpg

a lot of people would agree Jaquan Johnson is a five star, the only reason he isn't is because of his height. I've watched him play since his freshman year and he's gotten dramatically better each year and I thought he was a future 5 star his sophomore year. It's not his athletic ability, it's his football IQ and just playmaking ability. Peter made the comment he's Ed Reed-esque and I feel that it's pretty on point.
so you think he is a top 32 prospect in the country because that is what a 5 star prospect is.

I think that's what he's saying. How many times do you need to hear it?
Once, and I didnt think that is what he is saying which is the reason I asked again.

The reason you asked again is because you're a gator fan. We all know you have to be slow in the head to be one of those.
Yeah that it is it, it has nothing to do with questioning someone thinking Jaquan is a top 20 or 30 prospect in the country.

Jordan Crawford is ranked #82 and #94. Huh?

I coached #98 Aaron Covington in youth football

/cool story bro

a lot of people would agree Jaquan Johnson is a five star, the only reason he isn't is because of his height. I've watched him play since his freshman year and he's gotten dramatically better each year and I thought he was a future 5 star his sophomore year. It's not his athletic ability, it's his football IQ and just playmaking ability. Peter made the comment he's Ed Reed-esque and I feel that it's pretty on point.
so you think he is a top 32 prospect in the country because that is what a 5 star prospect is.

Kill yourself

Advertisement
Do people really think Cronkrite and Jaquan are 5 star players?

Jaquan Johnson is a 5 star in my eyes, Cronkrite is a 4 star. but at the same time, I rate people just on watching them play not by stars

so you think Johnson is going to be a first round draft pick?

What does an NFL projection have to do with college recruiting rankings?

Jaquan Johnson isn't signing with the Buffalo Bills.

That is how the Rivals and 247 guys evaluate themselves. They are supposed to be projecting where these guys will be in 3-5 years for the NFL draft.

Do people really think Cronkrite and Jaquan are 5 star players?

Jaquan Johnson is a 5 star in my eyes, Cronkrite is a 4 star. but at the same time, I rate people just on watching them play not by stars

so you think Johnson is going to be a first round draft pick?

Kid's been dominant in Dade for two arguably three years....if you want to have a combine and go by measurables then he's not probably a 5 star....if you want to go by performance and winning then it's **** hard to argue he's not.

Advertisement

That is how the Rivals and 247 guys evaluate themselves. They are supposed to be projecting where these guys will be in 3-5 years for the NFL draft.

I know. They are dumb. If a guy like Jaquan Johnson projects as a future All-American, it doesn't matter that his size/speed might hurt him in the pros.

The recruiting services are supposed to be projecting kids for college football.

I know. They are dumb. If a guy like Jaquan Johnson projects as a future All-American, it doesn't matter that his size/speed might hurt him in the pros.

The recruiting services are supposed to be projecting kids for college football.

How does he compare to Matt Elam out of high school to you?

Different player. Elam was about 25 pounds heavier and built like a tank. Jaquan Johnson isn't as powerful but probably a little quicker. He's one of those Ed Reed or Tyrann Mathieu guys that just has a knack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

Advertisement

Different player. Elam was about 25 pounds heavier and built like a tank. Jaquan Johnson isn't as powerful but probably a little quicker. He's one of those Ed Reed or Tyrann Mathieu guys that just has a knack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGUyfnQ4V2w

Thats Earl Thomas right there

Advertisement
Back