Senior Players honored today

Advertisement
Advertisement

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

F^ck, I thought Matt Lee would come back. That sucks.

Chantz also gone.
Lee can come back and tbh that is one I have my eye on. Not because of his talent (which is obvious)

I don’t want to overplay this but if he’s not buying what Mario is selling he’s the type of kid where I would take notice of that

Lee can come back and tbh that is one I have my eye on. Not because of his talent (which is obvious)

I don’t want to overplay this but if he’s not buying what Mario is selling he’s the type of kid where I would take notice of that
Agreed. I don’t need to get more mopey but I thought he could be convinced to come back if we were to make a real run in the ACC.

Advertisement
Agreed. I don’t need to get more mopey but I thought he could be convinced to come back if we were to make a real run in the ACC.
A lot of these kids are super immature

But if Mario’s “culture” really is working then a kid like Lee fits in

I mean he can also go pro because he’s valued there so I don’t want to paint too many broad strokes. Just curious how it plays out

Congrats to all these fellas. They’ve earned their degrees but some still have football eligibility remaining. Whether or not they use it is the question.

Advertisement

Think the plan was always for Lee and cohen to be 1 and done and I believe that was the plan with tvd too. Have a big year then yall go to the draft

I would agree with your rationale if he opted to transfer. But, if he goes pro then not so sure,
Yeah like I was saying I don’t want to get too in the weeds with it like it’s that point blank. Depends on where he ends up getting drafted as well

Just something I’m keeping in mind

Was interesting to see Chris Washington on there as a 3rd yr redshirt freshman lol. Wonder if the coaches kinda told him to find shelter elsewhere. Also wonder why JHH and Harvey are not being honored today? They are both 5th yr redshirt JRs while flagg and chantz are listed as 4th yr JRs....Would love to have both back next season.

Also didn't see Ladsen listed? Isn't he out of eligibility?

Advertisement

He’s probably going Pro, no?

He’s probably going Pro, no?
Moat likely. Wishful thinking to have him back though. Rivers isn't being honored while Chantz is (both came from same class). Makes me think rivers will consider coming back....Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa back would be huge for next season. Add in okunlola, McCoy and Bell to that rotation should be a nice starting point

I think part of it is to play it safe. If you're legitimately unsure of what you're doing next year, why not get honored just in case?

Advertisement
Back