Senior Night vs BC

Advertisement
They have one ******* guy that can make a shot and you leave him. Jesus Christ lol

Poor decision making down the stretch keeps BC in the game going into the half. Shot selection last few minutes of the 1st half was abysmal. The complete opposite of how we were executing early on. This team loves shooting itself in the foot. My gawd...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Omier and Pack were on the verge of leaving last yr. Tested the NBA waters...think both are undersized which will hurt them but id be surprised if they came back again. Also wouldn't count on George coming back. A bunch of draft boards have him top 10 as the NBA scouts love him. I imagine wooga leaves as well. Would be nice to get Cleveland back but could be a very diff team next yr
Top 10, what am I missing here?

Advertisement
Post picked up his second foul with like 10 minutes left in the first half, and we've doing absolutely nothing to use this fact to our advantage since

Advertisement
I’d love (hate) to see how many open corner 3s this team gives up a game. Just zero interest in staying connected.

Advertisement
It's shocking how bad we are in stretches. We just stop playing with any real effort and intelligence. A few years ago we were really hurting for talent. You had guys like a Willie Herrington getting minutes, but they played hard and smart and were almost always competitive. Never seen a Coach L team just pack it in like this. Just gotta chalk this up to a lost season.

Also Pack should come back.

Advertisement
Back