Send Messages to Allen Hurns On Twitter

From Adam Schefter’s twitter

“Cowboys’ WR Allen Hurns already has undergone surgery on his dislocated ankle injury that ended his season, per source. As difficult as the injury was to see, Hurns is expected to be ready to return to football by August if there no complications or anything out of the ordinary.”
Oh thank God.

Advertisement
Hopefully it was "just" a dislocated ankle instead of multiple fractures. I've torn an ankle ligament and it felt like getting shot. Far worse pain than all the broken fingers and shoulders I've had.
When I tore ankle ligament years ago they told me the soft tissue can take longer to recover than fracture.

I'm suspended from Twitter because I asked a *** if he was a ***. It was a famous ***.

So far I have refused to remove the tweet.

Otherwise I'd tweet Allen.

Hope he fully recovers. A very underrated Cane. Kind of local kid we need to keep bringing into the program. Not a diva.

I'll pray for fast, total recovery.

When I tore ankle ligament years ago they told me the soft tissue can take longer to recover than fracture.

I'm suspended from Twitter because I asked a *** if he was a ***. It was a famous ***.

So far I have refused to remove the tweet.

Otherwise I'd tweet Allen.

Hope he fully recovers. A very underrated Cane. Kind of local kid we need to keep bringing into the program. Not a diva.

I'll pray for fast, total recovery.

The hope when it looks that bad is for a dislocation without tearing ligaments. Looks awful, but can pop it back in place. When you have an injury like the UCF QB, the snapped bones can sever nerves and blood vessels. Sounds like it could have been worse, look forward to seeing Hurns back next year.

From Adam Schefter’s twitter

“Cowboys’ WR Allen Hurns already has undergone surgery on his dislocated ankle injury that ended his season, per source. As difficult as the injury was to see, Hurns is expected to be ready to return to football by August if there no complications or anything out of the ordinary.”

That is good news for a great cane.

I’m not on Twitter but I’d like to leave a message here. Allen is a special young man. He wears the #17 in honor of the 17 shooting victims at MSD HS and spends time with current students on a regular basis.
I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.
X2

Advertisement
Prayers to Allen hope he makes it back!!

He was a nice piece to the Cowboys receiver core! As a cowboys fan I love seeing Hurricane players succeed with the star on their helmet professionally

amen, hopefully we bring it home for him now

Advertisement
Back