Send Messages to Allen Hurns On Twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
thought it might be really good for CANES to send prayers and good wishes for a complete recovery to a great CANE Brother on his Twitter if you have an account. thanks CANES !

Allen HurnsVerified account
@A1hurns

The Official Page of NFL WR Allen Hurns from the U. Instagram: a1hurns

Dallas, TX
allenhurns17.com
Joined October 2013

Your thought just to post something like this shows a great fan base we DO HAVE.

**** that's sad he's a great player and alumni my wishes and prayers are definitely with him.

Hopefully it was "just" a dislocated ankle instead of multiple fractures. I've torn an ankle ligament and it felt like getting shot. Far worse pain than all the broken fingers and shoulders I've had.

Advertisement
I’m not on Twitter but I’d like to leave a message here. Allen is a special young man. He wears the #17 in honor of the 17 shooting victims at MSD HS and spends time with current students on a regular basis.
I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Advertisement
Prayers to Allen hope he makes it back!!

He was a nice piece to the Cowboys receiver core! As a cowboys fan I love seeing Hurricane players succeed with the star on their helmet professionally

From Adam Schefter’s twitter

“Cowboys’ WR Allen Hurns already has undergone surgery on his dislocated ankle injury that ended his season, per source. As difficult as the injury was to see, Hurns is expected to be ready to return to football by August if there no complications or anything out of the ordinary.”

Advertisement
Back