SEND IN YOUR NAMES FOR A NEW COACH ...

Advertisement
Lmao @ dan Mullins and Tom Herman..y’all wouldve called for they heads last year..bottom line. MR caved under the pressure to play perry. Outside pressure, local media pressure. And here’s the young bumps and bruises from a immature QB that y’all said you could deal with..it cost us a road game

If you think Perry lost us the game (and not the play calling) then you may need to re watch that monstrosity. He played like **** but didn't look any worse than Rosier against Pitt last year.

Dirk Kotter after Tampa Bay fires him. His offense has a 400 yard (or just short) passer in four of five games the season. And we’re talking Winston (1) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (3) at QB.

#justkidding

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rather than send in a name for a new coach,

Why don't we send in a name for our existing coach?

Mine: Dumbass.

Advertisement
That's who I wanted just as much as Richt. Don't know why EVERYBODY in America hated Kiffin? ??

Well, he bailed on Tennessee after one season for his old school, USC. He was a disaster at USC. Too big a job for him. He did well as OC for Saban, but wore out his welcome there. Not really blaming him, Saban must be an *** to work for. Doing okay at FAU. Kendall Briles left, and FAU isn’t as good as last season. Coincidence?

More hype than results.

Don’t know why anybody in America is in love with Kiffin.

Well, he bailed on Tennessee after one season for his old school, USC. He was a disaster at USC. Too big a job for him. He did well as OC for Saban, but wore out his welcome there. Not really blaming him, Saban must be an *** to work for. Doing okay at FAU. Kendall Briles left, and FAU isn’t as good as last season. Coincidence?

More hype than results.

Don’t know why anybody in America is in love with Kiffin.
USC was on probation dude.

Advertisement
Needs to be a dog on the trail, someone who can whip his dik out on saban and slap him with it. Until we get that guy we will stay where we are

Advertisement
If you think Perry lost us the game (and not the play calling) then you may need to re watch that monstrosity. He played like **** but didn't look any worse than Rosier against Pitt last year.
Lmao the kid threw 2 picks in 6 throws. Against Pitt 12 was bad no doubt..but go look at Perry’s pass plays bro. That 4 & 2, Brevin Jordan was open right in front of him. East 1st down. A read that we have seen kaaya/ rosier make because it’s staple in this O. Perry is not ready up stairs. When all y’all was annointing him after FIU and unc I said he played well but from what he showed he was good for at least 2 picks a game because he puts the ball in harms way too much. The FSU half was more proof. We didn’t have a sustained good drive that whole game. The way he was looking he might have finished with at least 4 picks last week. Every pick he threw were literally right in the defenders belly on I’ll advised throws

Advertisement
Back