Senat and Calloway

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Now both USF Bulls.

I know they have both been a bit of an obsession for some of our fans that scream "MOAR DTZ!" but obviously neither were priorities of the staff. Guess we will get to see them up close and it will be interesting to see how their careers progress compared to what we bring in at DT.

Advertisement
Now both USF Bulls.

I know they have both been a bit of an obsession for some of our fans that scream "MOAR DTZ!" but obviously neither were priorities of the staff. Guess we will get to see them up close and it will be interesting to see how their careers progress compared to what we bring in at DT.

Senat more than likely would not have qualified but I liked Calloway. Best of luck to both.

If we get Bostwick/Bryant we'll be more then fine. But if Bryant picks FSU, then we HAVE to land Bostwick which I think we will. Even then the DT i'm most excited to see this season is Jacoby Briscoe, idk why I just have a feeling he could turn into a beast for us. Dude is 6'5" 312(last years weight) and that screams run stuffer to me.

Last edited:
We won't get to see them up close, as our USF series ends after next year (or maybe 2).

Right, just saying USF, these guys will always be talked about here.

Not a fan of Senat myself but I would have taken Calloway. But I guess that depends on Bryant/Bostwick as well.

Advertisement
If we get Bostwick/Bryant we'll be more then fine. But if Bryant picks FSU, then we HAVE to land Bostwick which I think we will. Even then the DT i'm most excited to see this season is Jacoby Briscoe, idk why I just have a feeling he could turn into a beast for us. Dude is 6'5" 312(last years weight) and that screams run stuffer to me.

Wasn't Briscoe moved to Oline?

Conflicting information on whether that was permanent or temporary. Seems like temporary though.

I haven't heard that, can anyone confirm?

I think him and O'Donnell we're moved temporarily for scout team.

Not that this is the end all (2013 Roster) but both are on the DL still.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=28700&SPID=103763&SPSID=658368

Advertisement
They are in that mold USF has had at DT over the years...I think its a good fit.

Ive STILL never seen Deadrin Senat and Serena Williams in the same room at the same time.

/jusssay'n

Advertisement
senat was an FSU commit

and yeah briscoe was moved to o-line at some point last year but i don't think that's permanent

Advertisement
Senat is really a case study in how to hype up your own recruiting....ESPN scroll just listed him committing to USF after recommitting from FSU and also listed offers from Miami, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and NC State. What a load of ****.

Both seem a little on the short side for my taste. Both listed at 6'1. I know Ivery is listed at 6'1, but the rest of the DTs on the roster are at least 6'2 (Moore). Personally, I think you need some height on the DL considering we go up against some monster OLs. Thoughts on DL height?

Advertisement
Back