Semi OT

Will the new AD try to figure out baseball and basketball? Coach L is a great dude and gave us some good years early on, but he can barely field a team of scholarship players annually.
And the tomato man Gino needs to be gone as well. Baseball team went from traditional powerhouse to a very very very mediocre brand. I understand he has the school by the balls but a real AD moves on from him.

I understand football is number 1 priority but we need an AD that fixes the big 3 sports. We’ve let complacency go on for too long. I hope the new AD cleans house for those 3 sports.

I'm afraid baseball is unfixable as long as the DiMare family is involved....IMO, this is beyond the purview of the incoming AD.

Advertisement
Can’t drop them dew to membership in ACC but Miami should ignore them and divert their money into the football program.
Dew tell?
1637171610668.gif

I mean this school hasn’t given a **** for so long it’s not as simple as it should be
The primary responsibility of an athletic director is to oversee all aspects of the athletic programs that are sponsored by a school or an institution. This includes the hiring of staff and coaches, ordering equipment for teams, promoting events, matches, and meets.

I do not know of any scenario where an AD will oversee a single sport (unless) there is only one sport...lol...but that just seems like a waste of money

This AD is walking into a massive rebuilding job with each of the top 3 revenue sports. Football is king and will always be king but basketball definitely needs a new coach. So does baseball. Coach L is 72... he doesn't relate to 16-18 year olds anymore. Sorry. Time to move on.

Advertisement
The primary responsibility of an athletic director is to oversee all aspects of the athletic programs that are sponsored by a school or an institution. This includes the hiring of staff and coaches, ordering equipment for teams, promoting events, matches, and meets.

I do not know of any scenario where an AD will oversee a single sport (unless) there is only one sport...lol...but that just seems like a waste of money
I’m not meaning it as literally as you’re taking it haha I’m saying do you think the AD will replace those 2 coaches essentially. Gino and coach L

Advertisement
Back