Semi OT

CBurrr93

Sophomore
Will the new AD try to figure out baseball and basketball? Coach L is a great dude and gave us some good years early on, but he can barely field a team of scholarship players annually.
And the tomato man Gino needs to be gone as well. Baseball team went from traditional powerhouse to a very very very mediocre brand. I understand he has the school by the balls but a real AD moves on from him.

I understand football is number 1 priority but we need an AD that fixes the big 3 sports. We’ve let complacency go on for too long. I hope the new AD cleans house for those 3 sports.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Will the new AD try to figure out baseball and basketball? Coach L is a great dude and gave us some good years early on, but he can barely field a team of scholarship players annually.
And the tomato man Gino needs to be gone as well. Baseball team went from traditional powerhouse to a very very very mediocre brand. I understand he has the school by the balls but a real AD moves on from him.

I understand football is number 1 priority but we need an AD that fixes the big 3 sports. We’ve let complacency go on for too long. I hope the new AD cleans house for those 3 sports.
Gino isn't the Tomato Man...his Dad Paul DiMare is...

Advertisement

L rebounded with this last class and that bought him some time imo but we’re kinda ****ed with baseball. Dimare’s son isn’t going anywhere. IF somehow a change is needed then baseball is if higher priority.

They both need to be “re-evaluated” at the end of the year. Coach L should be encouraged to retire and DiMare should be told before this season starts, go to Omaha or you’re fired. But honestly, even if DiMare makes it there, he should still fired.
He’s not gonna make it there unless he does a total 180 in philosophy.

L should be forced into retirement once the season ends. Baseball I have no clue

Advertisement
You really struggled right out of the gates. What a stupid question. Lol. No flame. The rest is fine (legit topic). But yeah, re-read that question. Ya think?!
I mean this school hasn’t given a **** for so long it’s not as simple as it should be

Advertisement
and spare me the “yeah that’s what an AD does”. Our previous AD’s haven’t had too much interest in success. It’s not about if it’s what they should do (clean house). Just asking if you guys think it’ll happen. But get your “no ****” digs in

No, the new AD will ignore these sports and may choose to just drop them. And their lack of recent success played no part in Blake's ouster.
It’s all jokes until they do ignore those sports. But I get it. Hardy har har

Advertisement
Back