Semi OT - Ruiz Private Jet

It’s nothing to him. Hopefully he pulls up to the Berkshire meeting in it...next weekend.

Advertisement
American greed is about true stories. I am one of the biggest Ruiz supporters on here, but Beast has a point. You never know, 10-15 years from now something could come out that this was all some sort of criminal scheme. Everyone though Nevin was legit too at one point.

Not me, my guy. He was like the same height as Shalala. Immediate suspicion. Lol

Just out of interest - what could you possibly want a private commercial airliner for?

I mean fair play, if you can afford it... but why?!
For example, let’s say you want to go somewhere that’s far away and you don’t want to look like a little b*tch while getting there.

Aight, just b/c I have two clients who r domestic oil tycoons….there’s different levels to this chit.

I’ve had clients who have their own planes & choppers…but those are G3 & G5 levels (which is fa sho balling), but when u have a 747, 757, or a 767 jet as ur own??! That’s different. That’s International Airport vs. a private runway different. That’s Bugatti La Voiture Noire vs. a Ferrari Portofino different.

If he’s a fraud, let me have some of that fraudulence. Lmao. Glad he’s on our side; as long as he ain’t robbing anyone, or scamming anyone w/ some b.s pyramid scheme, I’m good w/ him.
Right! Ruiz is letting his Nutz hang (PAUSE) as long as he’s on our side & helping the players he can talk all the **** he wants on Twitter & anyone else! Anyone against what & how he does things needs to STFU if they’re not contributing! I want my boosters arrogant & ****y (Pause) bc we’ve been down 4 a long time & now we’re on our way back! We’re the most hated anyway so let’s make them hate us even more! Let’s be jerks & obnoxious with this coach, staff, money, & boosters! Go Canes

Advertisement
American greed is about true stories. I am one of the biggest Ruiz supporters on here, but Beast has a point. You never know, 10-15 years from now something could come out that this was all some sort of criminal scheme. Everyone though Nevin was legit too at one point.
Very few thought Nevin was Legit....and he had nowhere near the finances that Ruiz and others have. Shannon knew Shapiro was no good....so did a plethora of other people.

Advertisement
Yeah man; that 747 had my eyes wiiiide open bro. I didn’t completely comprehend just a Marvel such a beast of an aircraft was, but sheesh. The amount of cargo it can carry w/o even a hitch of complication is awe astonishing.

Cherish that memory bro; wish I had the privilege of boarding one or just seeing one in the flesh.
My first job out of college was with Pan Am (before they collapsed, obviously) at JFK. As a private pilot, I was into flying big time then. Even started to build my own plane. One of my ”tasks” at Pan Am was to test new air-ground radios. I did that by taking 747 flights from JFK to Heathrow. On the ground for 2-4 hours, then return 747 flight to JFK. I had to do my testing in the ****pit both ways, so I had to meet the crews before flights to brief them on what I was doing. When not in the ****pit, I got to sit in the upper lounge. I made those round trips to Heathrow about 4-5 times. It was a long day, but pretty cool.

Never listen to CIS they thought Manny was a good hire. Never go full CIS

EA782980-E109-434B-ADAA-C4FAE180AA95.gif

My first job out of college was with Pan Am (before they collapsed, obviously) at JFK. As a private pilot, I was into flying big time then. Even started to build my own plane. One of my ”tasks” at Pan Am was to test new air-ground radios. I did that by taking 747 flights from JFK to Heathrow. On the ground for 2-4 hours, then return 747 flight to JFK. I had to do my testing in the ****pit both ways, so I had to meet the crews before flights to brief them on what I was doing. When not in the ****pit, I got to sit in the upper lounge. I made those round trips to Heathrow about 4-5 times. It was a long day, but pretty cool.
I'm a Pilot as well.....
5B2050DD-B3AC-4922-8E2D-A2F64868578A.gif

Advertisement
I’ll just say Elon Musk owns a G650ER, and he’s far richer and I assume has to fly like 50x more for business.

I can’t think of an actually good reason to buy a 767 over a smaller private jet except for you plan on more people traveling in it?
…or just to show off more. It’s certainly more wasteful.
Elon Musk cares about the environment and is concerned with climate change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back