Selling the Players Out

ABear

Sophomore
Banned
I hate that guys like Duke are saying they are the reason for the loss.

Duke after the game said something like "the game changer was my fumble"

Yes - that fumble hurt

BUT the ******* reason we lost was because Nebraska had 53 rushing plays and 52 god **** TWO of of them went for positive yards.

it's like this ... you're driving with your friends home from the bar, and one of them throws up on the side of your car door. He's all like "sorry bro I ruined the night." NO he didn't ruin the night ... the night was ruined by the for four ******* whale fat chicks y'all brought home and motorboated all night

Advertisement
Duke has been a ZERO for wins against average or better teams.

Whether it's game changing fumbles like tonight, or 27 rushes for 17 yards like he does against ranked teams in the past, he is a non factor.

Whether it's game changing fumbles like tonight, or 27 rushes for 17 yards like he does against ranked teams in the past, he is a non factor.

I'm just gonna forget I read this

He'd be a great gimmicky, midget freak show TYPE DIVERSION PLAYER, if WE HAD A TEAM, AN OFFENSE, A REAL RUNNING BACK LIKE THE FOUR S. FL ELITES GOLDEN WHIFFED ON LAST YEAR (SONY, COOK, AT AL)

Other than that, he is a star for a non prime tkime 3rd in the Coastal program.

Off base here brother.

Duke was a man child tonight. Had one bad play. He literally turns every okay into 3-5 more yards then what it should be.

Switch him with Abdullah and you would be signing a different tune.

Duke deserves better. He says the right things because he is a good kid that understands his future.

Advertisement
He'd be a great gimmicky, midget freak show TYPE DIVERSION PLAYER, if WE HAD A TEAM, AN OFFENSE, A REAL RUNNING BACK LIKE THE FOUR S. FL ELITES GOLDEN WHIFFED ON LAST YEAR (SONY, COOK, AT AL)

Other than that, he is a star for a non prime tkime 3rd in the Coastal program.

Take a time out. You are talking like a ******* moron.

Every single time duke touched the ball tonight he most likely had positive yards. As soon as he gets a decent rhythm they sub him out and put Gus in.

Your point isn't lost on me, but of the problems we have I don't think Duke is one

Advertisement
Teams key in on him just like Louisville did. They used him out the backfield a lot today which was smart. Then need to feed him the rock more tho. You have him Bulk up but your still limiting his carries.

Your point isn't lost on me, but of the problems we have I don't think Duke is one

Not even close to one. Duke, at the worst, is a top 4 back to ever come through Miami in the last 20 years

At most he's pulled a Thurman Thomas and screwed up in the big moment a few times. SmokeyRone is off base on this one, but he's otherwise on target about the state of this POS program, so I'll give it a pass too.

Today, Duke made some amazing 4 yard runs that shouldve been losses. He tried to put the team on his shoulders and do too much and it cost him on ONE play.

Not even close to one. Duke, at the worst, is a top 4 back to ever come through Miami in the last 20 years

At most he's pulled a Thurman Thomas and screwed up in the big moment a few times. SmokeyRone is off base on this one, but he's otherwise on target about the state of this POS program, so I'll give it a pass too.

Today, Duke made some amazing 4 yard runs that shouldve been losses. He tried to put the team on his shoulders and do too much and it cost him on ONE play.
Other then the fumble tonight tho what big time ***** ups has he had? We aren't really competitive in big games any more so I can't remember any.

Advertisement

Other then the fumble tonight tho what big time ***** ups has he had? We aren't really competitive in big games any more so I can't remember any.

He had some redzone fumbles last year when it wasn't as obvious that this coaching staff sucked, but you're right, its been a while.

If Im not mistaken, Duke Johnson's fumble came on his 3rd consecutive carry. James Coley did this to him a coulple times last year. Its simply poor play calling to give a running back 3 consecutive carries.

Advertisement

Duke had 177 yards

Duke had 177 yards

Advertisement
Back