Sell Sell Sell

We the Boss

You're a disease
b86774e3add261f7f99907a14b00d5a662dc981ce0f2199ef42e8abab6aa76b3.jpg

Blake James has to open the pocket book up. That’s how bad things are out there. James needs to focus on this. Holcutt told everyone to take a teaser rate season tickets and then raise the rate 17 times and James is being an academic. It is no time to be an academic. It is time to get on the Manny Diaz Press call, listen, open the darn Fed window. He has no idea how bad it is out there. He has no idea! He has no idea!

I have talked to the heads of almost every single one of these firms in the last 72 hours and he has no idea what is like out there. NONE! And Frenk has NO IDEA what it’s like out there. My people have been in this game for 25 years and they’re LOSING THEIR JOBS and these firms are gonna GO OUT OF BUSINESS and he’s nuts. They’re NUTS! They know NOTHING!

I have not seen it like this since I went five bid for a half a million units on the canes verse Maryland and I got hit in 2011. This is a different kind of market. And James is ASLEEP!

Diaz is a shame, he’s SHAMEFUL!

9C14D6A7-90E5-4AB2-9ACB-281247313884.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jim Cramer used to get the best blow. Things hit rock bottom for a while though and he kept offering Larry Kudlow the use of his mouth in exchange for a little pick me up bump.

Ahhh, the glory days of Wall Street.

Advertisement
Back