Self-Scouting

Canenable

Recruit
I know this has probably already been said but I am unable to post until 24 hours after any home game that I leave that ****ed off from, and this was a win!

I listened to Mario on his radio show during our off week and he was asked what do they work on in that week and he mentioned self-scouting, well that brings up an obvious question for Mario, what exactly is self-scouting to you? In my section yesterday there were kids and old ladies who saw what we all saw which was TVD's reluctance to look at anyone but his buddy Restrepo (not a game-breaker TVD, if you weren't aware). TVD and Restrepo are roommates and for some reason TVD has decided college roomies is more important than winning a game or having a professional career.

My self-scouting tells me at this point to bench one of the two of them, I would start with Restrepo first to see if I couldn't get something more out of TVD. If TVD fails there then I would put Emory Williams in and be done with it because the season will end up nowhere anyway. If anyone was coaching this team that cared they would have spotted this long ago, AND SAID SOMETHING or done something about it!!!! I can't believe the offense from the A&M game was actually at the beginning of this season and now we are as inept as last year on offense.

I have had enough TVD for the rest of my life, I would suggest any NFL team that signs him to make sure he has no roommate because if so he will be useless to the franchise. If he played for the Vikings and they signed Restrepo too he would ignore Jefferson and throw to Restrepo, I am convinced. How any OC allows that crap to destroy his own shot at better opportunities I have no idea, Dawson clearly doesn't see what is obvious to everyone else and Mario seems to be on the 8 year plan before he is going to demand a well run team. So disappointing, we got our 6th win, which is one more than last year and that seems to be all Mario was trying to achieve this season, call me in 2027 when we get to 10 wins as part of the slowest rebuild in history.

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20231029_192638_Video Player.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back