Self-Imposed Bowl Ban

It is rumored we reduced 6 but then Al signed a few after nsd

With Haith/UM Basketball being cleared, and our last two signee's being basketball guys, makes one wonder if they'll technically be counted as Larranga's recruits, to help Golden out???

Griffin already had a basketball scholarship offer from Larranga, and Corn is no punk on the court either. Im just saying

I can see it happening...

Advertisement
I'd be worried as **** if we hadn't self imposed.

this..

its obvious this case is NOT being thrown out. So the best case scenario is served time. IF we didn't take any bowl bans this would of had to be dragged in to court and remember after you lose the appeal regardless how long the courts take you still have to serve those bans

I'd be worried as **** if we hadn't self imposed.

this..

its obvious this case is NOT being thrown out. So the best case scenario is served time. IF we didn't take any bowl bans this would of had to be dragged in to court and remember after you lose the appeal regardless how long the courts take you still have to serve those bans

WUT?

i think he is referring to the Infraction Committee hearings (rather than court).

Advertisement
It is rumored we reduced 6 but then Al signed a few after nsd

With Haith/UM Basketball being cleared, and our last two signee's being basketball guys, makes one wonder if they'll technically be counted as Larranga's recruits, to help Golden out???

Griffin already had a basketball scholarship offer from Larranga, and Corn is no punk on the court either. Im just saying

I can see it happening...

No. By NCAA rules they are both on football scholarship.

Advertisement
Back