Seen this list and was shocked

Advertisement
Advertisement
This surprises you? Our NFL canes report now consists of Punt average and made kicks because we have no one in the league doing anything anymore on a consistent basis
Bruh, had a guy on a post just yesterday say Berrios was a stud, Im like hold on Im a cane fan and I watch nfl games, I know he had some returns and such but lemme go look at his stats to make sure Im not tripping.. Dude been in league 3 years hasnt broken 1k.. TOTAL.. Im like our fans glasses are soo orange and green they cant even see thru them anymore.. Happy Berrios found his niche and latched on for 2nd contract but man if he is what is classified as stud from NFLU nowadays the bar is extremely low

Bruh, had a guy on a post just yesterday say Berrios was a stud, Im like hold on Im a cane fan and I watch nfl games, I know he had some returns and such but lemme go look at his stats to make sure Im not tripping.. Dude been in league 3 years hasnt broken 1k.. TOTAL.. Im like our fans glasses are soo orange and green they cant even see thru them anymore.. Happy Berrios found his niche and latched on for 2nd contract but man if he is what is classified as stud from NFLU nowadays the bar is extremely low
That was actually me that said that. And stud was wrong word to use. Seeing him have as much success as he has has been surprising but I fully admit stud was wrong wording to use

Not sure y anyone would be shocked.

Since 2010:
We’ve only had six 1st round draft picks, & we’ve only had great NFL production from Graham, Perryman, Vernon, & O’Donnell. Graham & Vernon are not in the league, & O’Donnell is a punter.

We’ve had a slew of guys signing one yr, $1.033m base salary deals. Njoku signed a franchise tag at $10m, but we don’t have a lot of capital in the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just didn’t realize so many guys retired in the last few years. They did one of these just a few years ago and I think we were in the top 10.

Advertisement
Back