Seems Holley (DT) is gone

Good Times Weekend GIF

Advertisement
And how tf do the coaches and support staff let that happen to a talented prospect? Letting kids fail out is a failure of the program and a black eye for recruiting.
This part. Not saying that didn’t, but with Tae yesterday end this today, it’s bad optics anyway you look at it. Historically the attrition for Manny has been low the 1st 2 years so maybe this was bound to happen. Thank goodness for a commit one between this **** sandwich. Lol

Rumors about Cam for a while, and i would hurt if true, but Holley wouldn't. I mean unless you just can't go without the sideline dancing.

Also there are still some DE/DT portal stopgap options out there so keep your eye on that.

Advertisement
This part. Not saying that didn’t, but with Tae yesterday end this today, it’s bad optics anyway you look at it. Historically the attrition for Manny has been low the 1st 2 years so maybe this was bound to happen. Thank goodness for a commit one between this **** sandwich. Lol
Holley probably looked at the competition & didn't see much playing time in the future.

you cant blames Tae on the coaches.
True, but I’m saying from the rash of bad press over the last 2 days doesn’t help. At least from a recruiting standpoint. I’m sure there will be damage control by the coaches to parents but the current environment of the team can be questioned by outsiders who don’t have access to the team in that capacity.

Advertisement
I agree it is bad optics, but we also have seemed to work wonders getting kids qualified who still do not pan out (JT4) Cam has been here a few years, he should know what to do, like this seems he simply wasn't showing up to class at all.

I wonder if Tae situation has any impact on Singletary recruitment? I know long shot to begin with but wasnt it Tae and Trob facetiming him at paradise and I think they had the same 7v7 coach. I get Tae has no one to blame but himself, that still wont stop him from thinking UM turned its back on him and him relaying this feeling towards others.

Nah sorry if he's academically ineligible that's all on him

Advertisement
This is frustrating. I know they were both depth more than anything but the elite teams have depth, and it's a big reason for their success. Silver lining maybe it gives Taylor even more of an opportunity for early PT with Holley out.
Cam's the big one, we need DE depth.

Taylor was going to start over Holley regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back