Sedrick Irvin Fired at Southridge

Advertisement
South fl high school coaches are the worst teams full of athletes that dont know down and distance, how to read defenses or proper techniques. It looks good when u can recruit and play against inferior talent. The moment they match up against anything similar its a loss. Exactly why we have a team full of players that cant beat average teams. Mental mistakes after mental mistakes.

This is a fcking lie. South Florida pretty much dominate similar talented teams also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea super nice I played at ridge when pop was there and pj was o line coach I am class of 2017. My team was a little stacked. Sean davis,billy Gibson, diamante Howard, mark pope, dee wiggins , DJ scaife , bambo Charlton, tavious Thompson, antwan collier all went d1
Yeah, Billy Rolle and Cooney did a great job recruiting kids out of Gables, Homestead, Sunset, and Killian that year. I remember when
Southridge used to win with their own players.

Yeah, Billy Rolle and Cooney did a great job recruiting kids out of Gables, Homestead, Sunset, and Killian that year. I remember when
Southridge used to win with their own players.
The problem is people now from our area are going to Columbus and south Dade palmetto. Ridge is really tryna fix the school aspect right now

Sed bailed on the Ridge in 94-95 when I was there to Miami High. Total **** move back then. Heard he got paid off. Guess karma caught up with him.
C'mon bruh. I'm not the world's biggest sed fan. But you may be forgetting sarge had him playing fullback and troy & Darren playing rb... you had 3 beasts on that squad
What was he supposed to do. Good as sed was he didnt belong on the same field as troy who was busting off 2k like he was drinking water. Really doubt he got paid. Maybe he did. But I had a few peoples on that squad and I never felt he was held in the highest regard for that. Especially since on a regular it's the private schools then that was kickin back.

Advertisement
The problem is people now from our area are going to Columbus and south Dade palmetto. Ridge is really tryna fix the school aspect right now
They fixed nothing with this firing, players, parents, and community are very upset. This move will set them back for a very long time.

C'mon bruh. I'm not the world's biggest sed fan. But you may be forgetting sarge had him playing fullback and troy & Darren playing rb... you had 3 beasts on that squad
What was he supposed to do. Good as sed was he didnt belong on the same field as troy who was busting off 2k like he was drinking water. Really doubt he got paid. Maybe he did. But I had a few peoples on that squad and I never felt he was held in the highest regard for that. Especially since on a regular it's the private schools then that was kickin back.
Maybe some sour grapes on my part because I was at Southridge when this went down lol

Advertisement
They fixed nothing with this firing, players, parents, and community are very upset. This move will set them back for a very long time.
Its deeper than just that though ridge area is still really bad I live right in front of the school and it's still really bad place. The people within the school are trying to fix the academic problems and are putting everything else in the backseat. When I was in middle school they would actively recruit players to come there that's how the got all the d1 players a few years ago. They got Billy gibson , shawn davis mark Pope and others from just my school alone. They just stopped doing that all around

South fl high school coaches are the worst teams full of athletes that dont know down and distance, how to read defenses or proper techniques. It looks good when u can recruit and play against inferior talent. The moment they match up against anything similar its a loss. Exactly why we have a team full of players that cant beat average teams. Mental mistakes after mental mistakes.

You talking about high schools in south florida?

Advertisement
Back