Sedrick Irvin Fired at Southridge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sed bailed on the Ridge in 94-95 when I was there to Miami High. Total **** move back then. Heard he got paid off. Guess karma caught up with him.
He was a decent coach this go around just got bailed out by talent and this season doesnt have as much as he did in the past and he refuses to adjust his game plan

Advertisement
South fl high school coaches are the worst teams full of athletes that dont know down and distance, how to read defenses or proper techniques. It looks good when u can recruit and play against inferior talent. The moment they match up against anything similar its a loss. Exactly why we have a team full of players that cant beat average teams. Mental mistakes after mental mistakes.

Pj cooney I would like he is pop cooney bro and if u dont know who pop cooney is he is part of our recruiting staff. Pj has been the dl coach for south ridge for 2 years and was the o line coach prior.

Was he the one publicly pressuring UM to promote his brother last year after he had just gotten a promotion like a week before? Also tweeting him to go to UF?

Advertisement
Was he the one publicly pressuring UM to promote his brother last year after he had just gotten a promotion like a week before? Also tweeting him to go to UF?
I never saw pj do that I saw people like caneshades say that but not anything from him

Pj cooney I would like he is pop cooney bro and if u dont know who pop cooney is he is part of our recruiting staff. Pj has been the dl coach for south ridge for 2 years and was the o line coach prior.

You know Pat? I played with Pat at the ridge when he was in school. We weren't much of **** back I 03-04 but we had fun. Good folks them Cooneys are.

You know Pat? I played with Pat at the ridge when he was in school. We weren't much of **** back I 03-04 but we had fun. Good folks them Cooneys are.
Yea super nice I played at ridge when pop was there and pj was o line coach I am class of 2017. My team was a little stacked. Sean davis,billy Gibson, diamante Howard, mark pope, dee wiggins , DJ scaife , bambo Charlton, tavious Thompson, antwan collier all went d1

Yea super nice I played at ridge when pop was there and pj was o line coach I am class of 2017. My team was a little stacked. Sean davis,billy Gibson, diamante Howard, mark pope, dee wiggins , DJ scaife , bambo Charlton, tavious Thompson, antwan collier all went d1

That's awesome man. Yea we had Rodney Hunter as head coach, McCray was our oline coach (twins dad, now guards in the NFL), Mike Manasco was dline coach. Hard times, but Good times, I'm sure he talk to you all about it.

Advertisement
Back