Sedrick Irvin Fired at Southridge

South fl high school coaches are the worst teams full of athletes that dont know down and distance, how to read defenses or proper techniques. It looks good when u can recruit and play against inferior talent. The moment they match up against anything similar its a loss. Exactly why we have a team full of players that cant beat average teams. Mental mistakes after mental mistakes.

This is the best take I’ve ever read on why we struggle on this board. I’ve noticed that watching So Florida teams on ESPN. Great athletes but the kids at times look clueless. I go out on a friday night in Pa the athletes suck but the kids play smart sound disciplined football.

Advertisement
Frontal lobe of the brain is the last part that matures in some kids it takes till mid 20's , this why we struggle with teenage kids they're so cute and cuddly before frontal lobe starts to matures and when it's in the process they know everything and get into trouble and when asked why did you this they say IDUNNO.
Throw in being a stud athlete being enabled it's worse when they experience there first NO then the Antonio Brown factor kicks in.

GOCANES

Its deeper than just that though ridge area is still really bad I live right in front of the school and it's still really bad place. The people within the school are trying to fix the academic problems and are putting everything else in the backseat. When I was in middle school they would actively recruit players to come there that's how the got all the d1 players a few years ago. They got Billy gibson , shawn davis mark Pope and others from just my school alone. They just stopped doing that all around
Only problem with your statement is the ones you mentioned actually belonged to Southridge, that state team was the one they recruited from
all over.

Sorry if I'm wrong but didn't Sed leave because he had Davis starting in front of him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back