Second very solid game in a row

Defense of course was on point. WTF is wrong with these receivers?
As soon as Pitt jumped that first screen pass I figured we were in for a lousy day on offense.
Lots of tools all over the field just need to click and grow some confidence on the O-side.

Fully support CMR
100% dead on, I think Mork has hit his stride, I think he's set to go on a three year tear

Advertisement
Harley has been here 2 years. Kosi has been here 2 years. OL is not young. Langham has been here 5 years. Cager has been here for 4 years.

Bama is younger than we are on offense and they seem to have no problem lighting it up every week.

Youth is not the problem.

So we're comparing a young offense full of 5 stars to a young offense full of 3 stars? ok

I agree, to an extent. We are indeed young on the offensive side of the ball. But it’s not being developed at the same pace other programs are developing their young players so we can’t continue to use that as an excuse anymore. This falls on coaching and the offensive scheme. It’s been no coincidence the offense started moving the ball better when they are in a designed offense that utilizes spread concepts. The Pitt game was bad execution of said offense to a level that was truly offensive to watch.

you can't be serious ... real solid??? 52 yards passing??? take away two long runs and you have less than 100 yards rushing.. defense won this game. CMR tried to lose it...........

Don't fall for this stuff. They are just trolling you.

Advertisement
I beg to differ. Even CMR couldn't squander away all that Roll Tide, Yahoo talent. So, Alabama would probably finish 10-2 with CMR pacing the sidelines. Albeit they wouldn't play in the SEC championship game. Ouch.
Jeudy and smith would be buried on the depth chart because they are not great blockers. Hurts would be playing ahead of Tua because loyalty to the older payers and that team would come out lifeless in big games (LSU, MSU) that being said, their schedule is so weak that they probably do win 10 games miss out on the sec championship and simpletons would still be congratulating him on a great 10 win season

Jeudy and smith would be buried on the depth chart because they are not great blockers. Hurts would be playing ahead of Tua because loyalty to the older payers and that team would come out lifeless in big games (LSU, MSU) that being said, their schedule is so weak that they probably do win 10 games miss out on the sec championship and simpletons would still be congratulating him on a great 10 win season

U must be a mind reader.

Errr...how many places are getting better coaching than Bama? Lighten up Brocephus.
I wasn't just talking about Alabama. I'm talking about EVERY **** school that plays young players and get solid production and effort from them.

I agree 100% with the OP.. The offensive side of the ball is just much younger than the defensive side so They’re dealing with issues that are mainly due to youth.

Last year ppl were critical of Manny and the defense saying it only worked if we get turnovers but this season they got better simply bc they got older. **** near every starter is an upperclassmen that is also an NfL talent on the defense. Complete opposite for the offense.
Troll

Advertisement
I agree, to an extent. We are indeed young on the offensive side of the ball. But it’s not being developed at the same pace other programs are developing their young players so we can’t continue to use that as an excuse anymore. This falls on coaching and the offensive scheme. It’s been no coincidence the offense started moving the ball better when they are in a designed offense that utilizes spread concepts. The Pitt game was bad execution of said offense to a level that was truly offensive to watch.
So the O staff helped njoku become the best TE cfb..Herndon become one of the best TE in cfb..12 look good for a year..develop 82 into a fresh AA. Berrios become a stud. Even Choc carved out a productive season lol..but yea they don’t develop players

Sometimes you just got to be patient. Perry is RS fresh. Not everyone is ready to come in and ball right away. And mature leadership on O was def lacking. You best player on that side of the ball has a career ending injury. That’s followed be 4 straight Ls. Not saying that’s the main reason we loss 4 but that gets ignored. Your 2nd best offensive weapon seemed to be a head case gets dismissed or walked out on his bros with a game left . Your best leader on O seemingly was DJ Dallas..

Defense of course was on point. WTF is wrong with these receivers?
As soon as Pitt jumped that first screen pass I figured we were in for a lousy day on offense.
Lots of tools all over the field just need to click and grow some confidence on the O-side.

Fully support CMR

It was very clear that their heads were not in the game. Defense is playing for the NFL draft now. They must know something we done!

It was very clear that their heads were not in the game. Defense is playing for the NFL draft now. They must know something we done!
They know the NFL looks hard at The U win or lose, **** fat Albert managed to get several in on raw talent alone, damm sure wasn't that they lit up cfb

Advertisement
I mentioned it was a lousy day for the offense. You ok? And why the **** would we take away two long runs? I swear some of the stuff you mongoloids post...
sort unwritten rule when you are evaluating. take away the person's longest and shortest run,=. then look at the average.. A back runs once for 75 yards, and next 10 carries for 3 each.. The stats show he ran for an average of 10 yards per carry. in reality , he had one really good run. Sorta of big picture type of thing. So you take away longest and shortest, and he averaged less than 3 yards per carry.

Our offense
1543262869282.png

Advertisement
Errr...how many places are getting better coaching than Bama? Lighten up Brocephus.
This question isn’t how many places are getting better coaching than Bama, the question is how many places are getting better coaching than Miami.

Lol at CMR tried to lose it.... who called those run plays?? Coach Richt. And the pass plays he called were all great calls just the players didn’t execute bc they’re still young but don’t you worry,they’ll be better next year.

It was good seeing a new look Offense on the field.

Let me get this. Every scholarship TE is hurt so mark can’t run HIS offense and you call it “new look”? Mark has no new look. A baseball player caught lightning in a bottle last year and made him look like a coach for the first time in years. Bottle broke and he is done. This team is 10-1 and playing Clemson with a real coach, maybe 11-0 with a good one. If you look down, you will realize the groung is gone and we have fallen off a cliff.

Advertisement
Back