Second commit today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we took what might be plan B-ish WR and RB today eh? Reckon that means something...

Advertisement
Jean-Louis is a plan A guy, but he says he's playing corner here. Waters is good, this Southward kid looks as good as Lewis does.

I love what Golden is doing by playing first come first serve. Yeah, he can sit around and wait on guys like Diggs and Brown who seems to be playing the recruiting game but he's being proactive and getting guys that want to be at the U sanctions are not.

Think mid-atlantic guys we've been after...
LOL @ people still lusting after random out of state kids with high rankings. That was the type of recruiting that got us in this hole in the first place. You lose too many, and end up getting the wrong ones. let AG focus on Florida kids. I'm just fine with that. Just evaluate them well. When the program is back somewhere, we can worry about chasing next winslow. Until then, let's worry about not losing as many kids from our own territory.

Advertisement
I dont understand. Are we really going to take five wide receivers in this class?

Does this mean that AJ Louis will play DB?

I dont understand. Are we really going to take five wide receivers in this class?

Does this mean that AJ Louis will play DB?

Bakas seems to think that AJL is one of the best WR's we've signed in the last couple of years and will make an immediate impact.

Advertisement
LOL @ people still lusting after random out of state kids with high rankings. That was the type of recruiting that got us in this hole in the first place. You lose too many, and end up getting the wrong ones. let AG focus on Florida kids. I'm just fine with that. Just evaluate them well. When the program is back somewhere, we can worry about chasing next winslow. Until then, let's worry about not losing as many kids from our own territory.

Perhaps you misunderstand me...or I'm misunderstanding you. Anyway, all I'm saying is to take this as a sign we've moved on from Brown/Diggs. Whether it's lack of interest for them, or we don't intend to keep waiting, there's not enough room left for them at this point. I'm fine with it. Trust is with the staff and I'll roll with that.

Perhaps you misunderstand me...or I'm misunderstanding you. Anyway, all I'm saying is to take this as a sign we've moved on from Brown/Diggs. Whether it's lack of interest for them, or we don't intend to keep waiting, there's not enough room left for them at this point. I'm fine with it. Trust is with the staff and I'll roll with that.
Okay, we're on the same page.

Advertisement
Back