SEC/NCAA is a joke.....

Advertisement
look who cares if ROB smoke weed some guy drink some smoke just hope the kid ant smoking regee

Advertisement
The drug policy at most schools is typically 2 failed drug tests before any type of suspension. At some schools its 3. What exactly are you wanting the NCAA to do and why is it even an NCAA issue. Hint for you, typically when a kid is suspended for 'violation of team rules' then that means he failed a drug test. Miami has had a few recently, you want the NCAA involved there too?

We had a few recently BECAUSE WE ENFORCE OUR RULES you dunce. Its when you don't enforce rules like Ole Miss didn't is when the NCAA should look into things.

What rule isn't being enforced you moron? Even if he was smoking a bong it would be his first failed test, so he still wouldn't be suspended. Not even Miami suspends for a first failed test, learn about your school idiot.

The drug policy at most schools is typically 2 failed drug tests before any type of suspension. At some schools its 3. What exactly are you wanting the NCAA to do and why is it even an NCAA issue. Hint for you, typically when a kid is suspended for 'violation of team rules' then that means he failed a drug test. Miami has had a few recently, you want the NCAA involved there too?

We had a few recently BECAUSE WE ENFORCE OUR RULES you dunce. Its when you don't enforce rules like Ole Miss didn't is when the NCAA should look into things.

What rule isn't being enforced you moron? Even if he was smoking a bong it would be his first failed test, so he still wouldn't be suspended. Not even Miami suspends for a first failed test, learn about your school idiot.
How do you know it would be his first failed test?

He just knows.

How does anybody know it wouldn't be? Both sides are speculating.

Point being, unless there is knowledge that he failed a test before, claiming the rules aren't being enforced is just dumb. Practically every school requires at a minimum two failed drug tests before a suspension. So he very likely could have been tested and popped for this bong incident, but if it was the first he still wouldn't sit.

Advertisement

Point being, unless there is knowledge that he failed a test before, claiming the rules aren't being enforced is just dumb. Practically every school requires at a minimum two failed drug tests before a suspension. So he very likely could have been tested and popped for this bong incident, but if it was the first he still wouldn't sit.

I don't know if he's ever failed a drug test, and I don't know what Old ****'s drug policy is. You made a declaration that he hasn't failed a drug test yet, and I just wanted to know how you knew that.

I don't know if he's ever failed a drug test, and I don't know what Old ****'s drug policy is. You made a declaration that he hasn't failed a drug test yet, and I just wanted to know how you knew that.

Fair enough, I don't. But no one knows if he has either, which should be taken into consideration when talking about suspensions.

To my knowledge, I believe the military academies and UGA are the only schools that suspend on a first failed test.

Fair enough, I don't. But no one knows if he has either, which should be taken into consideration when talking about suspensions.

To my knowledge, I believe the military academies and UGA are the only schools that suspend on a first failed test.

BYU is on the phone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back