SEC/NCAA is a joke.....

This is what UM fans have morphed into. Sissies who spend their day hating on the SEC and other programs who are winning and beating their chests about UM's supposedly tougher standards. Sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
You know, despite what happened, I'm still convinced you have many fine qualities and I... I think you can still become a gentleman some day if you understand and abide by the rules of decent society.

Advertisement
Why in the **** would you be a fan of a ****** program that you despise? Are you a *********? If something in your life causes you grief and pain don't you try to eliminate the problem? Find another team or just don't watch,its that simple.

Advertisement
Well, when you have already been caught twice and they try to shut you down, you are forced into becoming a ***** program. Got any better ideas that won't end up getting us back into trouble and potentially shut down?

Not only should he not be punished but football players should actively smoke marijuana. It can help heal the brain after traumatic brain injuries

Miami has turned into a ****** program kicking kids out at the first sign of trouble. Shlt, I wish we "only cared about winning."

Donna got her wish. The outlaw, renegade program we know is dead. We don't win by 50 and dance in your end zone anymore; we get blown out, make excuses, and then help an old lady cross the street on our way to volunteer at the soup kitchen.

Or to put it in the words of Lice Harris:

"They come to our house, disrespect us in our house, grab the ******* remote control and control our TV". And we shake their hands with a smiley face after the game. Or, to put it in the words of Doc Walker - they come to our house, eat our food, knock over the garbage cans". Then we're left with our ****s in our hand with a **** eating grin. That's what we are, man.

Miami has turned into a ****** program kicking kids out at the first sign of trouble. Shlt, I wish we "only cared about winning."

Donna got her wish. The outlaw, renegade program we know is dead. We don't win by 50 and dance in your end zone anymore; we get blown out, make excuses, and then help an old lady cross the street on our way to volunteer at the soup kitchen.
Unfortunately I have to agree. This sucks!

Advertisement
The drug policy at most schools is typically 2 failed drug tests before any type of suspension. At some schools its 3. What exactly are you wanting the NCAA to do and why is it even an NCAA issue. Hint for you, typically when a kid is suspended for 'violation of team rules' then that means he failed a drug test. Miami has had a few recently, you want the NCAA involved there too?

We had a few recently BECAUSE WE ENFORCE OUR RULES you dunce. Its when you don't enforce rules like Ole Miss didn't is when the NCAA should look into things.

Find me the weed in the picture. There defense is simply, "We don't know what was in and neither does anybody else. What are you going to suspend him for?" And they are right.

You drug test him immediately after the picture surfaced. If the results are negative than nothing can be done. If positive rules should be enforced.

Suspending a college football player for smoking pot is beyond stupid. It's college. Everybody does it and it doesnt have any effect on the football field.

Oh I'm sorry..........I thought it was illegal is Mississippi

Guess I should go steal that Porche 911 that my neighbor has parked across the street from me. It should be all good right?

Advertisement
Suspending a college football player for smoking pot is beyond stupid. It's college. Everybody does it and it doesnt have any effect on the football field.

Guess I should go steal that Porche 911 that my neighbor has parked across the street from me. It should be all good right?

not the same thing..one thing is a demonized substance that gives you no advantage on the filed...the other is considered grand theft

not the same thing..one thing is a demonized substance that gives you no advantage on the filed...the other is considered grand theft

Are they both not illegal in the State of Mississippi?

If they got me in a picture stealing a car....would I be punished for it?

If my job got a picture of me hitting up a bong....would I not be suspended/fired?

Typical pit head speak. It's illegal. Let me know when it becomes legal where you at and thenmaybe your argument can hold a little water.

Advertisement
Back