SEC Floodin south Florida this week

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Don't know what it is but every and I meanevery SEC team croot's down here now. I have seen coaches from every SEC school down in Miami this week except TExas A&M, Mizzou, and Vandy. Man seems the flood gates are open since Randy left.. I've never seen anything like this...Bleakness shalll soon ensue

Advertisement
Don't know what it is but every and I meanevery SEC team croot's down here now. I have seen coaches from every SEC school down in Miami this week except TExas A&M, Mizzou, and Vandy. Man seems the flood gates are open since Randy left.. I've never seen anything like this...Bleakness shalll soon ensue

I just feel like there is a larger talent pool in South Florida lately, and on top of that, it is getting more exposure.

If an out-of-state coach can come down here and get maybe 1-2 solid SoFla prospects, he's done his job.

These coaches are essentially "wildcatting" in SoFla.

That doesn't necessarily always mean that we (Miami) are "getting beat out" for these prospects.

Sigh. Of course they're down here, that's where many of the good recruits live. Where else would you expect them to be?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ther are over 200 kids that could sign FBS offers from S. Florida, miami is only taking about 15 or so of them the rest have to go somewhere for an education. Would you deny a young man their opportunity for a future?

Now I would love for UM to land the Top 15 players on our recruiting board , but that is where the issue maybe in puttig up a fence around the state of Miami. But money talks and we know how the game is played. Most have read the article about the SEC bagman, if not here is the link.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

Then there is this interview by the LSU Def Coor. Listen to his words carefully , he is not just talking about money for facilities. Why would a kid need know the donors will be there for them, unless cough cough a donor is literally there for them cash in hand. For instance Ole Miss had the recruiting class of decade 2 years ago, then poof nothing after that, because they mortgaged the farm to get those players.

Miami can't do that so kids need to come to Miami because for opportunity not bagman money in college

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;FJMh_ox-ySk]http://youtu.be/FJMh_ox-ySk[/video]

Last edited:
Emmert (or whatever his name is), letting them get it in, knowing he is on his way out the door!!! NCAA will not be controlled by the SEC for much longer.

Yeah, cause Randy was really locking down recruiting down here....

Advertisement
Lil_Boosie_gettin_money_41ed84a73ec79aa34970e6fe5ef4e034.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The SEC would still be great even if they didn't pay players. Paying players is an SEC vs SEC thing really, like cam Newton situation auburn vs miss state

no ****, its summer, they finally have the freedom to fly cross country to see recruits. this is a recruit hotbed, if you arent down here you arent doing your job, smh...but go ahead with your bleakness

Advertisement
Back