Season Tickets 2020 (UNC's Plan)

Madabs

Sophomore
UNC got word on their plan. Donate, rollover, or full refund. They plan on having limited attendance but those tickets will go on sale for everyone (no guarantees for season ticket holders). They also said if you don't buy tickets for individual games it will not affect your status for next year.

I thought the point of purchasing season tickets was to support the school and guarantee that you will have your seats for games. Im out of state and was going to fly in for the FSU game, if Miami follows a similar model, I dont know if that will happen.

Advertisement
I hope UM doesn't follow that model. Instead, scrap the September schedule (refund those games for those who want refunds) and plan for full stadium capacity for October. People are going to real upset if they can't get Pitt, UNC and FSU tickets.

I am pretty shocked that UNC would adopt such a plan and not give right of first refusal to season ticketholders on the sale to the general public for limited tickets. I suspect that change will be adopted because people will throw a fit. I would.

Advertisement
I suspect we will see something similar come from UM at some point minus the stupid no-priority idea. And honestly I'm fine with that. Probably wouldn't have gone to any games this season anyway. They can keep my money and roll it over to next season.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Full stadium capacity in October.

What's so funny, bro? If they just send out a dose of hydroxychloroquine with each game ticket to be used as a prophylactic then I think we can actually go full capacity in September. We just have to collectively inform the masses that a cure is already out there.

Advertisement
I hope UM doesn't follow that model. Instead, scrap the September schedule (refund those games for those who want refunds) and plan for full stadium capacity for October. People are going to real upset if they can't get Pitt, UNC and FSU tickets.

FULL STADIUM CAPACITY?!? lol doubt it. even the fins arent planning for that. i doubt we get fans but if we do itll be similar to what the Dolphins are doing (limited fans, no tailgating)

If 1000’s of people can march and protest without fear of dying from the virus. Let football have the opportunity to make own decisions on whether or not they want to go to a football game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

except the university has liability issues they have to deal with along with the DOlphins (the owner of the stadium)

I suspect we will see something similar come from UM at some point minus the stupid no-priority idea. And honestly I'm fine with that. Probably wouldn't have gone to any games this season anyway. They can keep my money and roll it over to next season.
Im definitely rolling over to next season, but still want priority lol

UNC got word on their plan. Donate, rollover, or full refund. They plan on having limited attendance but those tickets will go on sale for everyone (no guarantees for season ticket holders). They also said if you don't buy tickets for individual games it will not affect your status for next year.

I thought the point of purchasing season tickets was to support the school and guarantee that you will have your seats for games. Im out of state and was going to fly in for the FSU game, if Miami follows a similar model, I dont know if that will happen.
That's because there's no guarantee there will be a season. If there is a season, it could be disrupped
Also, there's no guarantee there will be fan attendance.

I think trying to sell tickets now would be putting the cart way before the horse.

Advertisement

Are U dense????????? LMFAO Seriously Cane dude. duh. Because, believe it or not. There ABSOLUTELY WON'T be full capacity games in stadiums this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh? Be it in the ACC, or SEC, or Big Ten, or Big 12. duh.

The bottom line: I suggest you count your LUCKY BEADS, or rub your LUCKY rabbit's foot that there will be ONE-THIRD stadium capacity for games this season. huh? Heck, the way disease matters are happening in major CFB red states, and yes Cali, you and your Cane brothers should be HAPPY there's going to be a season in 2020.

Nevertheless, I give U a break. Because you might be in HS, or junior high. And that's why you offered an outlandish opinion of FULL CAPACITY stadiums full of CFB fans and all that. huh?

That's because there's no guarantee there will be a season. If there is a season, it could be disrupped
Also, there's no guarantee there will be fan attendance.

I think trying to sell tickets now would be putting the cart way before the horse.

FINALLY, a Hurricane fan with a certain degree of RATIONAL common sense. Now if only the other SEVENTY PERCENT of Hurricane fan's had the same mentality and what not. huh?

Are U dense????????? LMFAO Seriously Cane dude. duh. Because, believe it or not. There ABSOLUTELY WON'T be full capacity games in stadiums this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh? Be it in the ACC, or SEC, or Big Ten, or Big 12. duh.

The bottom line: I suggest you count your LUCKY BEADS, or rub your LUCKY rabbit's foot that there will be ONE-THIRD stadium capacity for games this season. huh? Heck, the way disease matters are happening in major CFB red states, and yes Cali, you and your Cane brothers should be HAPPY there's going to be a season in 2020.

Nevertheless, I give U a break. Because you might be in HS, or junior high. And that's why you offered an outlandish opinion of FULL CAPACITY stadiums full of CFB fans and all that. huh?

Meth tweakers have no say on this subject.

Advertisement
I am pretty shocked that UNC would adopt such a plan and not give right of first refusal to season ticketholders on the sale to the general public for limited tickets. I suspect that change will be adopted because people will throw a fit. I would.
Don't be surprised if the price of the limited number of seats for sale is much higher than price per game on season tickets. Supply/demand plus greed = "***** you"

Don't be surprised if the price of the limited number of seats for sale is much higher than price per game on season tickets. Supply/demand plus greed = "***** you"
I am carefully monitoring this situation.

Advertisement
Back