Season Stats in ACC Games

I've been thinking it might be nice to see Beverly in the starting 5, and directly targeted in some offensive schemes, but have been fearful to suggest it. The stats here sure make a possible case. I think he's finally ready... thoughts?
I think he’s good coming off the bench in the role he has now.

He gets plenty of run with the 2nd rotation & plays a lot subbin’ in for Wooga & sometimes Wong.

The lineup is the lineup, no need to shake it up now. But what has been a big help for us is guys developing, getting more comfortable in their roles & bringing good energetic boosts on Defense while adding scoring contributions on Offense off the bench.

We have very good depth.

Advertisement
Any chance Pack, Omier and Miller come back next season? Miller is a 5th year senior, does he get an extra year due to covid? Or is that only in football?
Gotta think Pack, Omier come back especially if they are being paid well with NIL. I think Miller is done after this year. This is his 5th year and he didn't redshirt during his career.

16th in the country in free throws very impressive. I've always preached free throws wins game especially in March.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back