Season most likely canceled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really feel for the players, especially if this blows over and ends up being little more than it already is.

Advertisement
Maybe the best weekend trio we've ever had, a legit chance to not just get to Omaha but do more than go 0-2 there, and of course it's all gone.

@rokulika was right, this whole athletics program is cursed.

And I don't really have an issue with suspending everything at this time, but the CWS is 3 months out? Why cancel now? Things might look dramatically different in a month. And if they don't well you'd still have plenty of time.

Hopefully the NCAA does the right thing and makes this a redshirt year for everyone. Probably wouldn't help us out that much, but it'd be the right thing to do

Advertisement
The ACC just suspended all sports activities. It's a shame, wanted to see how far this team could go.

unfortunate. feel badly for everyone involved.

the good news though, for all the cancelled games, the team would probably have no more than a half dozen errors.

(ok, that was a cheap shot, i know. sorry).

Advertisement
If there's a silver lining, I claim the post-season streak is still ours and FSU has to start over. If we don't get to see how good we might have been, they can't claim this year doesn't count.

It is a shame for all involved. Let's hope some of the guys (draft eligible players or highly ranked recruits) decide to come back/make it to campus in 2021.

Advertisement
Back