Season/Away Game Ticket Delivery Date?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Am I just misremembering the delivery dates in past years or are things running late? Seems like it was at least a month ago when they were sending out notices that delivery addresses had to be finalized. I'd personally like to have my LSU ducats in hand at least a few weeks prior to the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Am I just misremembering the delivery dates in past years or are things running late? Seems like it was at least a month ago when they were sending out notices that delivery addresses had to be finalized. I'd personally like to have my LSU duckets in hand at least a few weeks prior to the game.

I already have my Advocare tickets. However, I did not go through UM.

Season tix are usually delivered in August, away game tix have been sporadic, depending on opponent and the new ACC rules regarding the return of unsold away-team allotment.

My guess is UM doesn’t control when they can send the Advocare tickets because the Advocare people/management control distribution to the 2 schools.

Unless Miami is just sitting on them and waiting to get most all the other away tickets to try to send as many as possible at once.

I care enough to leave a quick post about this here, but I don’t care enough to bother calling the ticket office, but maybe somebody else can call and ask.

I don't remember the away dates, I only got FSU ones last year; though I do believe it was a little earlier than season tickets. I emailed my rep 2 days ago about season tickets and she said they'd be mailed out the week of August 13th.

I called my ticket rep and she said that, indeed, away tickets are anyone's guess. Completely at the discretion of the home school.

Advertisement
Season tickets just arrived! Still waiting on LSU and parking passes.

Season tickets just arrived! Still waiting on LSU and parking passes.
Got an email today that my season tickets and parking passes were shipped. Checked the tracking and they're supposed to be here Friday. They shipped from Arkansas, my body is ready!

My season tickets are coming Friday according to the tracking number. I don’t know if the parking passes are included in the season-ticket mailing, I vaguely remember reading something about them being sent in a different mailing. But I’ll know on Friday either way.

Advocare LSU tickets are electronic/mobile format only:

3EC049BE-5888-429A-B682-03651EE7E229.jpeg

My season tickets are coming Friday according to the tracking number. I don’t know if the parking passes are included in the season-ticket mailing, I vaguely remember reading something about them being sent in a different mailing. But I’ll know on Friday either way.

View attachment 62216

Ahhhh, perfect- although I'd have liked a paper ticket to keep. Thanks, brother.

Advertisement
Got an email today that my season tickets and parking passes were shipped. Checked the tracking and they're supposed to be here Friday. They shipped from Arkansas, my body is ready!

Mine actually arrived a day early. Christmas in August!

Ahhhh, perfect- although I'd have liked a paper ticket to keep. Thanks, brother.
You should be able to print it. Although it just says section, row and seats with a QR code. At least that's how mine came, on email through SeatGeek. Which is funny because I bought them through Vivid Seats and the confirmation that day said the Cowboys or Ticketmaster would send them.

Last edited:
You should be able to print it. Although it just says section, row and seats with a QR code. At least that's how mine came, on email through SeatGeek. Which is funny because I bought them through Vivid Seats and the confirmation that day said the Cowboys or Ticketmaster would send them.

Yea, I suppose you could print that QR bar code square thing.

I’m not an IT guy, but why couldn’t someone scan that all the same? The letter from the Hurricanes office is very explicit that you have to use your phone or electronic device.

I don’t know, that has to be coming from whoever the vendor or whoever is managing the ticket and attendance process, I assume that this was farmed out by Advocare to the Cowboys or their vendor/contractor, at a price. It would make sense.

Advertisement

I’m not an IT guy, but why couldn’t someone scan that all the same? The letter from the Hurricanes office is very explicit that you have to use your phone or electronic device.

I don’t know, that has to be coming from whoever the vendor or whoever is managing the ticket and attendance process, I assume that this was farmed out by Advocare to the Cowboys or their vendor/contractor, at a price. It would make sense.
I was just referring to being able to print it out, as it seemed like he wanted a hard copy, maybe for keepsakes or something. That is the policy, when I bought mine, they clearly indicated that it had to be on a mobile device. Said to make sure to have it on Android or IOS or I couldn't get in. I assume they can scan a printout but they obviously won't allow that.

I’m honestly worried about my phone dying before the game after a long day drinking cosmopolitans and appletinis.

Advertisement

View attachment 62216
My tix came in today.
Parking passes will be mailed separately.

I’m honestly worried about my phone dying before the game after a long day drinking cosmopolitans and appletinis.

Are you tailgating with Broke? Don’t forget the Red velvet cherrytinis, it’s his fave when he’s out shopping with the girls.

Just saw my tickets are out for delivery! Also, just got an email that season ticket holders now have a 12 month payment option, FYI. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that.

Advertisement
Back