Searels looking to build offensive line depth

View as article
Searls is the member of the staff with the most to prove right now. The offensive line was laughably bad at times last year. They've got plenty of depth and experience and most of those guys were very highly regarded as recruits. It's time to put up or shut up.

I agree wholeheartedly. We definitely had some Al-specials, but there are highly rated recruits on that line. He needs to do a better job of unlocking their talents.

So you guys didnt notice all of the injuries and the huge improvement at the end of the year despite a QB who couldnt avoid a tackle from Betty White?

Exactly.

Advertisement
The best thing the O-line has going for them is the fact that hey are going against one of the best D-lines in the country. They have to make practice faster than the game for them.

That left side got their **** pushed in deep.

[video=youtube;b8OnJXd8yhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8OnJXd8yhw[/video]

Searls is the member of the staff with the most to prove right now. The offensive line was laughably bad at times last year. They've got plenty of depth and experience and most of those guys were very highly regarded as recruits. It's time to put up or shut up.

I agree wholeheartedly. We definitely had some Al-specials, but there are highly rated recruits on that line. He needs to do a better job of unlocking their talents.

So you guys didnt notice all of the injuries and the huge improvement at the end of the year despite a QB who couldnt avoid a tackle from Betty White?

I did notice that they couldn't open a single hole for Walton in thr bowl game. Kaaya got hot in the second and third quarters and put the game away but that doesn't change the fact that the line couldn't run block at all. Kaaya's not here anymore. The run blocking needs to make a significant improvement or we're screwed.

Advertisement
Can you take Susie Miller Pregnan's job?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back