Searcy keeping it real...

Advertisement
I've been saying for two decades our former players who have money don't put it where their collective mouths are.
For all the big talk about being a family, you'd think one of them would've started a booster organization. They could easily raise enough money to bend the university to their will.

Advertisement
For all the big talk about being a family, you'd think one of them would've started a booster organization. They could easily raise enough money to bend the university to their will.
In this program, it's always someone else's job.

Advertisement
It shouldn’t be on the ex players to get this program right…they have every right to get on social media & voice their opinions..just like we do…y’all dudes are a lil suspect I tell you always complaining like a lil bi**h…

Random timing (a bit late) but many were eluding to Miami being back (again) preseason. Very random though.

Advertisement
University did the bare minimum to maintain success. One could argue it intentionally tried to bury the program by acting like it can't afford anything. When there was $0 coming from a conference, the football program dominated. Stealing coaches from Ok. St and Wa. St. and SUPER BOWL coordinator hires. Today? When there is ACC money? Not so much.

Advertisement
What Leon is clearly saying is that if Borregales hits that FG against UVA it would have been soooooo special that it would have left no doubt whether we were back or not

Not sure why the ex players are obligated to pay for the mistakes the **** *** BOT and admin make? There would be plenty of money if the BOT/AD/admin simply invested just a little into the program to get it going.
I’ve mentioned this before. The admin refuses to guarantee that the money I donate will go just to football. One of two reSon I stopped donating. Other programs have football only endowments.

Advertisement
Back