Searcy keeping it real...

Advertisement
Yeeeeaaaah posting on Twitter is really gonna help. Don't y'all hate Twitter so much?? Or is it only okay for Old *** players to post when they're ****ting on us and not actually helping to fix the problem???
Us?

I’ve mentioned this before. The admin refuses to guarantee that the money I donate will go just to football. One of two reSon I stopped donating. Other programs have football only endowments.

If you donate telling them specifically it is for football can they legally use it for something else

@Poopscoop

Advertisement
If you donate telling them specifically it is for football can they legally use it for something else

@Poopscoop
Yep. Absolutely. In the fine print it's specified it goes towards whatever the university feels is prevalent. But they keep in mind your personal preference if possible. It's how this clown is able to tell people what progress has been made under him with facilities and dorms etc. Reality is cmr & shoffer put all of that in motion. Nothing to do with Mandy at all.

@Poopscoop
It depends how strongly worded the donation's agreement is (if at all).

If properly crafted, yes an institution* is compelled to use the gift for the expressly stated purpose.

*assumimg they accept it obviously

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back