Search Committee Announced

Advertisement
Advertisement
More money spent, more fruitless searching and we end up with a failed coach from FIU in the end. Sounds like Shannon, part deux.

Is it really necessary to pay someone to tell you who the best coaches are? Herman, Fuente, Gundy, Pagano, Chip Kelly, Butch, Hue Jackson.....if I send Miami an email with those names will they pay me?

I don't understand how people blame the search firm for the mistakes the university made in hiring HC's.
The university was not obligated to hire any of the suggestions they make.
Ultimately it's the university'e decision who to hire.

Is it really necessary to pay someone to tell you who the best coaches are? Herman, Fuente, Gundy, Pagano, Chip Kelly, Butch, Hue Jackson.....if I send Miami an email with those names will they pay me?

sure if you can call them up and talk to the each head coach. doubt they will take your call.

Advertisement
In my experience, when a committee is appointed, a decision has already been made. If it hasn't, we're facked.

Oh my.......

Still don't get it, do you.

I think they do the leg work and set up the interviews.
I would imagine they can also facilate meeting between interested party's.

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
3 weeks later, and only now are they getting around to naming a search committee. That's why you don't wait till the end of the year like these morons planned.

Consulting firm for clear back channel communications.

A search committee to synthesize information.

Vilma and Vinny to add NFL alumni and historical perspective, and legitimize the search for the public layman.

This is great news. Proper process for a proper search.

Of course, the decision will rest with James and BOT.

Herman or Butch, and I'm so happy.

Advertisement
Y'all need to relax man. A search firm helps establish communication between the school and possible candidates through various methods

3 weeks later, and only now are they getting around to naming a search committee. That's why you don't wait till the end of the year like these morons planned.

With your experience in hiring multi-million dollar employees, what should have happened in the last three weeks that can't happen in the next three weeks?

Is it really necessary to pay someone to tell you who the best coaches are?

Herman, Fuente, Gundy, Pagano, Chip Kelly, Butch, Hue Jackson.....if I send Miami an email with those names will they pay me?

A list without Patterson is no list at all.

Love the Vinny and Vilma choices. Neither have been hot-headed or loud-mouthed about the situation. I think they can bring a well thought out and rational opinion to the table.

they are two of the smartest canes. not even kidding here on vilma.

LOL at Vinny being one of the smartest Canes. You're showing a dearth of insight.

Advertisement
Back