Sean Taylor's Jersey #

Sean Taylor is deserving, but so are so many others.

Retire the JERSEY, not the actual number of those you feel are worthy.

That Way you can still keep the allure of wearing legends numbers in college.

hang the jersey up but still allow the number to be available, they dont retire spatchlers for the best fry cook at burger king,,,,,next man up thats it.

Advertisement
Should be an honorary number given to a player that exemplifies the talent and character he possessed during his time at UM. And awarded after the players freshman season.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what they do. Either way, we all know that number belongs to ST. Everyone else is just borrowing it.

Do you realize that the NCAA doesn't allow for numbers to be retired anymore? You can honor a number, but you can't retire it. Numbers that had been retired before the legislation was passed were grandfathered in. With college football numbers being stretched thin as is, removing inventory is frowned upon. ST's number should be honored, he should be a part of the Ring of Honor, but that's all you can do. Remember, there are so many significant numbers in the program, you would have half the team running around with patches if Miami went the Clemson route. What one should do is make sure all student-athletes that are issued a legendary number is educated on the responsibility that comes with that number.

I'm not saying we should retire numbers but Kaaya wearing Buck Ortega's number was disrespectful

Advertisement
No matter the opinion on the jersey, we can all agree he was a legend.

"Sean Taylor's got another one." "Who else?"

[video=youtube;UXn9u4N3aWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn9u4N3aWU[/video]

I think retiring numbers in general is a silly practice. And how can you do it in
CFB with so many players?

I don't agree with retiring a Jersey. Everytime I see a player wearing 26 i remember Sean Taylor

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Retire his number mane.. I doubt he'll make the NFL HOF but don't let that destroy his legacy.

Should honor him by wearing the 03 FSU rain game uniforms once a season. That was the best game I've ever seen a football player play.

Advertisement
Back