Sean Spence

Advertisement
Whether he balls out or not is irrelevant at this point. The fact that he is finally healthy is a great sign. He's smart and athletic kid. Wish him the best.

Advertisement
Always felt he was a stud. If he can come back from the injury. Watch out. He just gets it, he knows how to get to the ball. Always had instincts out the ***, Steelers fans feel he could replace Polomolus role.

Last edited:
the little bit of comments i found from steeler fans made it seem like Sean played real well last night. anyone watch it?

2 tackle 1 ast... I'm gonna check out a steeler game most likely after Hurricanes regular season since I just moved close the area.... actually in the vicinity of the redskins eagles ravens and steelers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope Sean kicks *** this year. Looking healthy again. Been waiting two years man. Can't wait.

Advertisement
If Spence can steal some playing time from a first rounder from O$U it'll be even sweeter. All I've heard from Latrobe so far has been cautious optimism but the kid balled out last night. Might have to look at getting a new jersey to replace the Greg Lloyd one in my closet.

Advertisement
Back