Sean Spence on Caneville

Advertisement
You have one of him in the 2014 bowl game where he jumped over the entire line and dragged South Carolina's rb down for a loss?
Wish I did. I was trying to find the one where he destroyed FSUs punter on a fake punt they tried on us. He put that boy in a coffin lmao.

I was at SMU Stadium for the Southwest Lake Carol game. The West brought hundreds of family members, friends, and fans from Miami to the game. I remember it was a blowout, at least from my end. Those white folks there were stunned as ****. The West acted like professionals and everyone admired the fans and team. Much respect.
It was far from a Blowout...MNW only Won by 8...and had to come from behind twice....

Advertisement
It was far from a Blowout...MNW only Won by 8...and had to come from behind twice....
No my friend, MNW was clearly in control the entire game. MNW did not sweat it one bit. It was only after all of the starters left the game, if I recall correctly, that they got two quick TDs at the end of the game. Don't worry I was there. I was surprised just how small SMU stadium was.

As a Canes and Steelers fan, Sean Spence's injury was a catastrophic blow. He was really about to break out at the NFL level and would have been a mainstay for 10 years. A team can never have too many great athletes who are also supremely intelligent.

makes me think if Steelers didn’t have bad luck with LB’s they wouldn’t have any luck at all.

No my friend, MNW was clearly in control the entire game. MNW did not sweat it one bit. It was only after all of the starters left the game, if I recall correctly, that they got two quick TDs at the end of the game. Don't worry I was there. I was surprised just how small SMU stadium was.
They came from behind "Twice"....Google it....It was Tommy Streeter who had 3 TDs...and it was a Safety towards the end of the game that made it 29-21....2 times during the game MNW was behind...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, interesting to know he really considered decommiting from Miami for UNC but his dad refused to sign any LOI that didn't have Miami on it. Wish we had more support from parents like that. I wish Sean Spence dad would've talked to Neal Evans dad. Lol

Great Interview.
Would have been one of the biggest misses for us. That's just straight up embarrassing to lose a recruit to UNC during that time.

@uprising ...you can disagree all you want....MNW WAS behind twice...and it was only 27-21 before MNW was awarded a safety late in the game...and this BS about MNW pulling their starters, is just that, total BS....

@uprising ...you can disagree all you want....MNW WAS behind twice...and it was only 27-21 before MNW was awarded a safety late in the game...and this BS about MNW pulling their starters, is just that, total BS....

W/e man you're entitled. The West dominated them people. Without all those bullsit flags from the garbage *** ref's that game is blowout...on the scoreboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back