Sean Spence on Caneville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Spence and Perryman were absolute animals. I’d kill to have lbs like that again.
denzel-perryman-destroys-wake-forest-running-back-dominique-gibson.gif

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway was Sean taking personal responsibility for some of the bad play on defense. He didn’t put all the blame on the defensive schemes like others have. He admitted many times it was just bad play by the players. He was a great player and had an even better atttitude.

Because Golden actually ran a lot of 4-3 in Spence's Senior year, and in 2012 after Spence left. Golden didn't go full on ****** on the patty cake 3-4 until 2013...I bet if Spence would've played on those defenses His opinion would've been the same as Chickillo's.

Wow, interesting to know he really considered decommiting from Miami for UNC but his dad refused to sign any LOI that didn't have Miami on it. Wish we had more support from parents like that. I wish Sean Spence dad would've talked to Neal Evans dad. Lol

Great Interview.

(I'm clearly removing my orange and glasses glasses) You think Evan Neal made a mistake? We STILL have to prove ourselves to these kids..

I loved the interview! Caneville has been killing me with the interviews!!! Couldn't be happier to support a fellow CO doing his Thang!

And, looks like the players felt the same, about Golden, as the fans. He needed to keep that **** up NORTH! I found what he said about randy flying commercial interesting..

Advertisement
(I'm clearly removing my orange and glasses glasses) You think Evan Neal made a mistake? We STILL have to prove ourselves to these kids..

I loved the interview! Caneville has been killing me with the interviews!!! Couldn't be happier to support a fellow CO doing his Thang!

And, looks like the players felt the same, about Golden, as the fans. He needed to keep that **** up NORTH! I found what he said about randy flying commercial interesting..
Where did I say Evan Neal made a mistake. I wish his father would've been able to influence his son more into choosing the U.

Wow, interesting to know he really considered decommiting from Miami for UNC but his dad refused to sign any LOI that didn't have Miami on it. Wish we had more support from parents like that. I wish Sean Spence dad would've talked to Neal Evans dad. Lol

Great Interview.
shows u how good Butch was without the parents he was gone

I was at SMU Stadium for the Southwest Lake Carol game. The West brought hundreds of family members, friends, and fans from Miami to the game. I remember it was a blowout, at least from my end. Those white folks there were stunned as ****. The West acted like professionals and everyone admired the fans and team. Much respect.

As a Canes and Steelers fan, Sean Spence's injury was a catastrophic blow. He was really about to break out at the NFL level and would have been a mainstay for 10 years. A team can never have too many great athletes who are also supremely intelligent.
This is so true. You put into words exactly how I felt. His injury was one that legitimately made me sad because he was on the cusp of leaping into that next tier of NFL players. One of my favorite Canes of all time as @Go Canes!! said.

Advertisement
Back