Sean Allen... From enemy #1 to hero...

I'm not judging him either way, that's my point. You don't know the guy. You probably don't know 10 percent of the story with him, yet you become an online tough guy and call him a derogatory names on message boards. I just think that makes you the weak, uneducated person. Ironic, being that's what you're accusing Allen of.

Hey, call me an ******* all you want. I'm just not wrong about the legality of what I'm suggesting. That's the part that annoyed me.

I think he hurt my alma mater a little, and so I called him a mean name. I'm sorry that got under your skin and so colored your perspective of my character. I'll buy you a beer at Sun Life.

The mixture of ignorance and arrogance from the non-lawyers here is hilarious amd predictable.

Classic is right. Over-responding in a deposition is unnecessary, generally harmful, and fairly criticizeable. It may be true that Allen didn't know better, but that doesnt mean he's above criticism. His responses harmed UM, and were not all in fact required by circumstances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back