Seabury older brother of Jacques Patrick gets Miami offer

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ffer-miami-hurricanes-20130712,0,7010743.post

Miami, which has done a nice job hauling in a mixture of big-time prospects and off-the chart sleepers with its 2014 class, has 19 current commitments. The Hurricanes rank No. 6 in the nation on the 247sports.com team rankings for this year's class.

"Most schools are almost full and that's why I may commit before the season starts ... either in the next few weeks or sometime in late August," Seabury said. "That's what I plan on doing for now. It just depends on how the next couple of weeks go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I love this offer, I don't know much about this kid but the 4.38 stands out. When Miami was in their glory days we were just plain faster than any team in the country. We were not bigger, but we had guys with speed all over the field. Our old receivers (Hester,Parrish, the moss brothers, Wayne, AJ, Irvin, even Kevin beard) had so much speed. Also some of our linebackers could have been safetys with their speed (Jesse Armstead), keep recruiting those athletes and we'll get back to the promise land. We're on our way there []_[]

Last edited:
Wonder if we take him and Berrios. I like the offer, Jacques is a beast that we must get & his brother has some good speed on him.

Advertisement
This kid is legit. Just to let people know. While this may have some ties in an attempt to get Jacques Patrick, Seabury is no slouch. Kid is the real deal when I saw him at the UM camp.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ffer-miami-hurricanes-20130712,0,7010743.post

Miami, which has done a nice job hauling in a mixture of big-time prospects and off-the chart sleepers with its 2014 class, has 19 current commitments. The Hurricanes rank No. 6 in the nation on the 247sports.com team rankings for this year's class.

"Most schools are almost full and that's why I may commit before the season starts ... either in the next few weeks or sometime in late August," Seabury said. "That's what I plan on doing for now. It just depends on how the next couple of weeks go."

Thanks for providing useful information as usual.

'Cane On

"Hopefully this offer will spark the fire for other schools to offer me," Seabury said. "I'm glad they pulled the trigger, so I'm hoping other schools will see that and they'll pull the trigger, too."

See, I take this quote as "I really want another school to offer that I'd commit to immediately". That or kids are offer whores, and if so, I just don't understand it. Is it bragging rights?

"Hopefully this offer will spark the fire for other schools to offer me," Seabury said. "I'm glad they pulled the trigger, so I'm hoping other schools will see that and they'll pull the trigger, too."

See, I take this quote as "I really want another school to offer that I'd commit to immediately". That or kids are offer whores, and if so, I just don't understand it. Is it bragging rights?

Who doesn't like options?

Advertisement
This Patrick recruitment is going to be yet another one for the ages... not as crazy -- I pray-- as Sony... but crazy

100.gif

This kid is legit. Just to let people know. While this may have some ties in an attempt to get Jacques Patrick, Seabury is no slouch. Kid is the real deal when I saw him at the UM camp.

Is he better than jojo and worton

Golden waits for nobody now. Berrios may have waited to long and now Al has thrown another log on the fire. 4.3 is a lot to like. Plus possible hook to brother who is possible hook to that big TX DT. This kid has the sense to know that spots are going away fast everywhere this year. Some of the diva down here need to listen up. We are rock solid on Oline for several years to come now and several promising qbs to heave the rock. A lot of WRs will make it to the NFL through THE U the next 4 or 5 years. More than Bama, swamp scum, and L$U combined.

Advertisement

Who you take between Seabury and Berrios, without taking the impact on Patrick recruitment into account...

i love the offer for him and powell, i miss those days of have roscoe and the mosses, hester for a little while, catching a 5 yard drag and going 50 yards or having him for returns to help keep duke healthier. They will never be a #1 or 2 WR but speed still kills

This kid has seen his brother get over 40 offers, so this kid may be a little jealous and want a few for himself. Most brothers are very competitive & I wouldn't hold that against him.

Advertisement

This kid has seen his brother get over 40 offers, so this kid may be a little jealous and want a few for himself. Most brothers are very competitive & I wouldn't hold that against him.

Not holding anything against him, it's his life decisions he's making. Just confuses me when I see that from so many kids.

Sure, it's nice to have options, I get that. Just don't get hoping every school offers.

Advertisement
Back