Scrimmages...arrgh

fraggle

Senile Senior
It is impossible to have a great offensive show and then say we had a great defense. Of course if the defense shutdown the offense it's just like last year. Hopefully our offense is so good that the sacks and plays the defense made indicate success. Can't wait until we hit a real team, it seems like forever from last year. Want to be optimistic so I'll believe this new offense will work for us and help improve our defense via adjustments necessary to stop the offenses we will face.

Advertisement
It is impossible to have a great offensive show and then say we had a great defense. Of course if the defense shutdown the offense it's just like last year. Hopefully our offense is so good that the sacks and plays the defense made indicate success. Can't wait until we hit a real team, it seems like forever from last year. Want to be optimistic so I'll believe this new offense will work for us and help improve our defense via adjustments necessary to stop the offenses we will face.
Did this really need it's own thread?

Over It Sigh GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would rather have the defensive play better in the scrimmage. I follow spring games closely and the playoff teams usually have a score of 13-10 in that area. Look at an Oklahoma for example great offense poor defense get blown out of playoff games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back