H
?
?
?
?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This the type of chit I used to see at this hole in the wall Jamacian spot outside of Fayettenam, NC in Spring Lake right off post at Bragg.
Bruh; thee best spots are the hole in the wall Jamaican/Reggaeton spots. U are sure to see a thirsty big *** waiting to be slow grind w/, and if they like u, have no problems going home & rocking ur world.............................

Or so I’ve heard. Lol

Bruh; thee best spots are the hole in the wall Jamaican/Reggaeton spots. U are sure to see a thirsty big *** waiting to be slow grind w/, and if they like u, have no problems going home & rocking ur world.............................

Or so I’ve heard. Lol
Man u don't know how many times I've done that. And them thirsty *** 1st and 15th ho's be falling for it. 😂😂😂
You gotta check out one, blood.

Advertisement
Man u don't know how many times I've done that. And them thirsty *** 1st and 15th ho's be falling for it. 😂😂😂
You gotta check out one, blood.

Lol; Brotha I have. Speaking from 1st hand knowledge. There used to be this spot in L.A called Jamaican Gold (got shut down once everybody heard about it and kept breaking fire codes). It was small time at first; supposed to be 21 & over spot, but my homie from college ran it, so I was getting in at 18. Man, I became hooked on that scene. Better than any type of hip hop, R&B or Pop clubs, imo.

Took down mucho chicks; one literally in her car after 20 mins of dancing. They be on a different level of freak, man. Island girls are w/ the biz......just crazy af when they get emotionally attached. Lol. But it makes sense; all that twerking, head spinning chit be coming from these chicks. I jus be wondering how or what made u know u could pop ur *** on a head stand?? Lol

Advertisement
Back