Scrimmage Updates/Post Scrimmage report livestream

View as article
Advertisement
I see Alabama backing up the Brinks truck for that kid.
I agree but early reports are Simpson in the truth and there's even the chance he ends up the starter this year.

Milroe is more polished than Jacurri but that's not saying much, he's still very inconsistent on his throws. Buchner has been bleh. They're going to pound the rock this year.

Advertisement
I treat scrimmages like Whose Line is it Anyways. The rules are made up, the points dont matter, and its tough to tell if a good play is a strength on one side or weakness on the other

Pros and cons from speed reading this thread (through page 15):
Pros -
Defensive pressure on passes
Defensive breakups on good throws
Running game
Explosive plays/players getting open

Cons -
Literally the flip side of everything above
Will OL struggle in pass pro (A&M, Clemson, and FSU particularly)
QBs placement didnt sound great
Are we arm tackling too much? Also, a strong running game is a con on this site because "bro style offense"....
We got beat deep too much last year, sounds like that may still be an issue

I haven’t seen Chris Johnson’s name once in practice or scrimmage reports. Is he playing? Did I miss something

Advertisement
the temptation to sip that kool-aid...man is it strong right now lol

I’m going to provide this caution…. the updates in this thread are great, but if this were a game thread, it would include more of the bad plays.

Ex: first drive where TVD threw the incredible sideline pass - 2 offensive penalties and what would have been at least one sack…

Don’t overreact and buy the Kool Aid funnel and also don’t smash your glass either

Sarcastic Big Deal GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back