Scrimmage tonight?

Advertisement
Just to be clear: you would like the first time our new starting QB in a new system with a new OL faces a live pass rush is against Florida.
Just to be clear: even tho the QBs can’t be hit, they are still facing a live pass rush. Mean there is still a consequence to no getting the ball out on time. It’s not like it’s 7 on 7 out there..so why the **** would you risk all 3 of your best options by going live, having them hit and taken to ground..can you guys find me one single program that has their QBS live in any fall scrimmages

Enos still trying to decide . . .

1564942964443.png

Advertisement
There is absolutely no sane reason for the QBs to be live in any of the scrimmages from here on out. No school who has a coach in their right mind would have QBs live in the month of August.
Hom many schools have a 3 man battle? They can afford to do it for one scrimmage. I doubt the defense will be out there trying to kill the qbs.

Advertisement
Just to be clear: you would like the first time our new starting QB in a new system with a new OL faces a live pass rush is against Florida.

Had the chance in the Spring. The staff chose not to. That's on them. Again, no head coach in their right mind in cfb would make their QBs live in August.

Completely different. Trevor never really was in a QB competition. Whether stated or unstated Dabos plan was to ease Trevor into the role and takeover at some point in the season. The other QB saw the handwriting on the wall and left. Tua and Jalen were somewhat in a QB competition last year but there was no need to make them live during a scrimmage bc they already knew how Tua performs when the bullets start flying bc he had played in mop up duty and in the biggest game of the year won the game with a walk off TD.

We have a new offense and the only player that has had meaningful snaps is Perry.
[/Qout
No good coach would let his qbs risk getting injured in a practise or a scrimmage.even tua he was off limits the moment he first stepped on a practise field.walkon or scout team it's open season on those qbs but not the 1st or ,2nd string.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's closed. They're practicing their top secret UF gameplan that was just recently installed.

I'll be getting a drone up in the air with some 1080p film and using those windows in the Soffer building. I'm going to channel some of that New England Patriots magic on this scrimmage tonight.

Advertisement
Back