scrimmage today?

Advertisement
Corn elder might just be the best and most consistent db on the team.... We have a solid 3 with burns and howard to go along. Most schools don't even rotate the secondary players. We need to get a steady unit and stick with it... It will only make the players better.

Apparently coach Coley asked Malik Rosier to work out with the team this week because Brad Kaaya was out with the flu. So Rosier skipped an ACC baseball road trip this weekend only to find that a 3/4 healthy Brad Kaaya got the start in the scrimmage. lol Gotta love this staff.

Rosier did get some reps with the twos.

Bakas' summary on canestime was essentially that the offense looked very sloppy and was in 3rd and long all day.

Hey he is on a FOOTBALL scholarship, so yeah he needs to put in that work with team an develop chemistry with the WR's so that he is not throwing balls that WR's killed like he did today. It is a shame Miami couldn't hold on to 2015 QB Dwayne Lawson.

[video=youtube;e6NrPp-oJdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NrPp-oJdI[/video]

Every dual sport athlete gets a Football scholarship by NCAA rule.

But it's ok to punish a young man with a ****ty spring game for his terrible football team instead of letting him play for his nationally ranked baseball team because of a technicality.

You Golden *****es make me puke in my mouth.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_I_(NCAA)

**** Golden but his *** needs to be at football practice since he came here for football. The baseball team didn't recruit and sign him so football responsibility take precedence over baseball until he goes baseball full time. Let them pay for his *** to be here if football isn't that important to him. It's the same thing Jimbo did with Winston even before he was the fsu starter. All fsu football related activities took precedence over baseball when the coach wanted and that's how it should be. **** Jimbo even dictated what positions Winston could play. **** has ****ed me off that these butt fckers have allowed him to go this long missing practices for baseball.

Advertisement
Corn elder might just be the best and most consistent db on the team.... We have a solid 3 with burns and howard to go along. Most schools don't even rotate the secondary players. We need to get a steady unit and stick with it... It will only make the players better.

it would be great if we had 3 CBs on the field at the same time, one of the two things i cant stand with this D, LBs covering wideouts in spread and 2 gapping D-linemen

funny thing is we went more DB heavy in that stretch of wins we had but went away from it after the FSU game

Apparently coach Coley asked Malik Rosier to work out with the team this week because Brad Kaaya was out with the flu. So Rosier skipped an ACC baseball road trip this weekend only to find that a 3/4 healthy Brad Kaaya got the start in the scrimmage. lol Gotta love this staff.

Bakas' summary on canestime was essentially that the offense looked very sloppy and was in 3rd and long all day.

What else were you expecting? I would much rather have the defense doing okay than getting hammered in the spring...

Maybe he was expecting the offense to not look disorganized and inept? What were you expecting, Captain Save-A-Ho?

Hey he is on a FOOTBALL scholarship, so yeah he needs to put in that work with team an develop chemistry with the WR's so that he is not throwing balls that WR's killed like he did today. It is a shame Miami couldn't hold on to 2015 QB Dwayne Lawson.

[video=youtube;e6NrPp-oJdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NrPp-oJdI[/video]

Every dual sport athlete gets a Football scholarship by NCAA rule.

But it's ok to punish a young man with a ****ty spring game for his terrible football team instead of letting him play for his nationally ranked baseball team because of a technicality.

You Golden *****es make me puke in my mouth.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_I_(NCAA)

**** Golden but his *** needs to be at football practice since he came here for football. The baseball team didn't recruit and sign him so football responsibility take precedence over baseball until he goes baseball full time. Let them pay for his *** to be here if football isn't that important to him. It's the same thing Jimbo did with Winston even before he was the fsu starter. All fsu football related activities took precedence over baseball when the coach wanted and that's how it should be. **** Jimbo even dictated what positions Winston could play. **** has ****ed me off that these butt fckers have allowed him to go this long missing practices for baseball.

Playing baseball might have been the only reason he came.

Advertisement

If that Rosier/Kaaya story is true we might as well pull up stakes and douse the fire.

SOS. Just disheartening. These coaches don't have any idea how to use these kids to their best advantage. Amateur hour over and over. I don't know why I even care anymore. Maybe it's because I feel so bad for the way these kids are being misused and marginalized as far as their futures in pro football. Especially bad for Kaaya, who came clear across the country to play for these coaches and their chitshow. Wasted. Just like Duke and so many others.

Advertisement

What else were you expecting? I would much rather have the defense doing okay than getting hammered in the spring...

Doing okay?!?!

With our roster, the defense out to be better than okay.

I couldn't tell **** from those clips. Expect more of the same. can't expect kids to become good tacklers when you don't hit! This passive concussion fear bs coaching makes for a soft team.

I couldn't tell **** from those clips. Expect more of the same. can't expect kids to become good tacklers when you don't hit! This passive concussion fear bs coaching makes for a soft team.

Makes for injuries in real games

Advertisement
LULZ at that bloated **** of a soccer mom stopping a scrimmage a few times because it was too hot in March. No wonder we're as soft as his cheeks.

Advertisement
Back