Scrimmage one stats

View as article
Advertisement
Unlike Perry, I'm not seeing any reason why Gray can't do better at this point. I stand by my assertion that he'll not amount to much as a RB. Maybe they can find other ways for him to contribute, but injury or not he should be producing by now.
Probably running behind the third team oline. People love to hate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lover Boy Finley with 5 tackles and an int. Been waiting for him to breakout, he's a fine athlete. Wonder how Fines did, I'm pulling for the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't wait for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] to talk about Trayone Gray's potential again.

Can't wait for [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] to talk about Trayone Gray's potential again.

Pete was just talking about his potential 2 nights ago. Bring that same energy to him too. Man but seriously though sh*t happens

Last edited:
This is good. You want the vets to perform well in scrimmages. Because if Perry isn't ready which I always thought would be the case then we need someone to legitimately win the job.

Advertisement
All the talk about our QBs but anyone concerned about our secondary being Swiss cheese?

THIS! in my perfect world, I would be more excited to see the defense with great stats and offense with decent/not great stats. I would like to assume that means the defense is ELITE to where even our own offense can't perform well. But on the flip side, the offense is so used to playing a tough D in practice all year...come game time, it DESTROYS an average/good defense with ease.

This is good. You want the vets to perform well in scrimmages. Because if Perry isn't ready which I always thought would be the case then we need someone to legitimately win the job.

Yes you do. One thing I've noticed about preseason NFL so far is that vets are making a lot of plays at QB. I'm seeing the younger dudes struggle. While 2nd and 3rd year pros are out here beasting.

Advertisement
Back