All American
Premium
[TWEET]896409473937551361[/TWEET]

[TWEET]896409064732839936[/TWEET]

[TWEET]896410216622956546[/TWEET]

[TWEET]896410797517287425[/TWEET]

[TWEET]896411465179176960[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Sheriffs and Homer have some eye opening numbers. Harley seems like a big play kid from the practice reports.

Advertisement
Ouch I think richt might end up naming rozier the starter things might get real interesting next year with Arthur Perry and most likey rozier all competing for that spot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Perry might be the QB of the future, but people need to stop acting like Shirreffs is a scrub and Perry needs to start right away. Best case scenario is we win big with Shirreffs and Perry gets to learn and get acclimated to college ball. I don't want to hear anyone get down on Perry if he doesn't win the job right away, because his time will come.

Perry might be the QB of the future, but people need to stop acting like Shirreffs is a scrub and Perry needs to start right away. Best case scenario is we win big with Shirreffs and Perry gets to learn and get acclimated to college ball. I don't want to hear anyone get down on Perry if he doesn't win the job right away, because his time will come.

This! It's going to come down to Evan or Rosier (my pick since Spring)

Advertisement

This! It's going to come down to Evan or Rosier (my pick since Spring)
That's what I've been saying all along.

Not surprised that my surprise players Patchan and Homer put up good numbers. Homer has to hold on to the rock though. How many targets to Thomas? Our first string defense gave Perry the blues. Good learning experience for him I'm sure. I knew Gray needed work, but unless they were running a bunch of goal line into the teeth of our first team defense his numbers are really concerning. How did Garvan and DJ do?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unlike Perry, I'm not seeing any reason why Gray can't do better at this point. I stand by my assertion that he'll not amount to much as a RB. Maybe they can find other ways for him to contribute, but injury or not he should be producing by now.

Advertisement
Back