Scrimmage Observations

View as article
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;KtG_fWP2PjE]https://youtu.be/KtG_fWP2PjE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;0F8b22KHLCg]https://youtu.be/0F8b22KHLCg[/video]

What a td throw by Kaaya to Herb

at the beginning of the highlights it shows gus in a full tapdance (he decelerates in another clip as well)in what seems to be a hole the size of greentree, and gray just hits that thing, not gonna bench gus off one highlight but,that video showed one guy hesitating and the other gettin it

Last edited:
Yearby look sand plays much closer to this:

graig-cooper.jpg

The idiots above are making to much out of it. All we were trying to say is that they resemble and or look like each other in simplest terms in a way since your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Yeah except one guy is 20-30 pounds heavier and 4 inches taller than the other. Great comparison though.

I'm not saying anything about the way they play. I was saying they look, their (face) IMO resemble each other

Advertisement
The idiots above are making to much out of it. All we were trying to say is that they resemble and or look like each other in simplest terms in a way since your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Yeah except one guy is 20-30 pounds heavier and 4 inches taller than the other. Great comparison though.

I'm not saying anything about the way they play. I was saying they look, their (face) IMO resemble each other

Why are you looking that closely at their faces?

I dont always comment on how much players look like each other, but when i do, it's on pictures where their faces are covered.

How the **** do Howard and the Safety allow that ball to be completed to Waters? SMH

No killer instinct at DB.

Advertisement

Foh don't try me

Yearby look sand plays much closer to this:

View attachment 31257
Yep. Which is no knock on Yearby at all.

****ing Willis McGahee...cot ****.

Yearby was like Dade County's all time rushing leader... Think about all the backs that have come out of the 305? He ain't NO bum...!
I don't think Yearby is a bum at all, Lazaro. I don't think he will be a Willis McGahee-type back, however.

How the **** do Howard and the Safety allow that ball to be completed to Waters? SMH

No killer instinct at DB.

That was on the safety to be honest.

Foh don't try me

I'm not! You are the one commenting on their faces.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;KtG_fWP2PjE]https://youtu.be/KtG_fWP2PjE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;0F8b22KHLCg]https://youtu.be/0F8b22KHLCg[/video]
Gray was skating. I like it. Whoever that safety was on the herb waters td catch could have had an int if he played the ball

Last edited:
Kaaya's release is gorgeous. Gray's feet looked exceptional at the 2nd level.

Advertisement
4-8? stop it. not a chance.

Schedule is pathetically easy and this team has the most important position on the field clearly definied.

If Golden can't find a way to win at least 8 or 9 games by accident this year....he honestly should consider a career switch. He's got used car salesman written all over him.

Getting FSU and Clemson from the Atlantic and Nebs OOC along with GT and mid tier teams like VT and Duke is far from pathetic.

Every college football article on every professional sports media site refers to our schedule as being a tough one....but the football "geniuses" on here act as if it were a cakewalk. If our schedule is pathetic, that means schools like OSU are playing high-school level schedules.

Every college football article was also endorsing Golden this time last year as the long term solution....but don't let me stop you from continuing to be the *** kissing, excuse driven sheep that you are. Do your thing.

tables.jpg

McGahee was 6'0 223 at the NFL combine. He did not participate.

*Willis McGaheeÂ*|Â*Miami (FL),Â*RBÂ*:Â*2003 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

They show him with a 40 time of :
40 Low: 4.35 40 Time: 4.45 40 High: 4.56

Yearby is listed at 5'9 195 and clocked at 4.58 at the Opening as a HS Senior. He clocked a 4.57 2 months ago and a 4.62 (after ankle injury) last year when he got here. He has not lost speed from HS even after a 20 lbs weight gain. Hopefully he can continue to work hard and get his time to under 4.5 by the time he enter the NFL draft.

Joseph Yearby Profile - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Last edited:
Excited for the season, I hope Yearby is our feature back, not that big on Gus and I also hope we change Coley route type, we need to let Coley win with his feet/routes and I think this would add a BIG dimension to our offense. I'm also eager to see how Brad does when the play breaks down, would not mind to see him practicing the slide technique and picking up some yards. A lot of teams will play us this year without even worrying about the QB coming out the backfield. The biggest question will be The playcalling of the DC and OC. I also hope we are smart enough to use Tyriq McCord properly. He may be better off at DE more so then OLB, dudes a ball player regardless. Lastly, I'm surprised Walton is wearing #1 , I would of saved that # for recruiting purposes.

Advertisement
Back