Scrimmage Notes

Sarcasm Source GIF
 
For anyone who’s worried about Pancake, please go watch the recent video breakdown of his game. And pay attention to his feet and how well he moves. Pancake is probably as fast or faster than Cici. He is going to be pulling a lot in the run game, especially if we start young guards and have a new RT. Pancake is going to quickly rise up the draft boards and remind everyone why he was a 5 star.

He will be special.
 
For anyone who’s worried about Pancake, please go watch the recent video breakdown of his game. And pay attention to his feet and how well he moves. Pancake is probably as fast or faster than Cici. He is going to be pulling a lot in the run game, especially if we start young guards and have a new RT. Pancake is going to quickly rise up the draft boards and remind everyone why he was a 5 star.

He will be special.
Not about speed for a o-linemen. He is quicker laterally than francis
 
Gaby:
- Aside from the players David mentioned, have heard players like Marquise Lightfoot and Justin Scott performed well.
- Xavier Lucas and JJ Dunnigan were described as standouts in the secondary, which has continued to look like a strong unit
- Malachi Toney looked like Malachi Toney.
- I also got good Javian Mallory feedback.
- In general, the defense had a strong day
- I believe some proven vets were held out or limited
 
The moment Mallory got signed and I saw his YouTube highlights I thought he could be this year’s impact Frosh similar to Malachi of last season.
That is how impressed I was by his film.

Now, there’s a lot more competition at his position but he just has something the other backs don’t.
Glad the initial rumblings in camp are very positive so far.
 
Back
Top